Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Dear all,

This is just a short note to say “hi” and that I am glad to have joined here.

Being a new member, I am currently trying to find my way around here and to find out what is possible (and allowed). I am looking for ideas and inspiration to make my crossdressing more fun, more challenging, and more rewarding.

For the last almost 10 years, I have ventured out in public and have taken lots of pictures, which I recently started to share in my own blog.

Franziska

Welcome Franziska

You have joined a wonderful community and all are extremely supportive an amazing bunch of girls.

Hallo Franziska und willkommen! Though Paulette’s last name is French (meaning “sometimes”) I am actually of German heritage. Some of my favorite photos are of me in my drindl. What is the link to your blog? I would love to see your photos. I think you will find this to be a wonderful place to make new friends and have the opportunity to share your ‘adventures’. Many girls here are reluctant to venture out in public. I feel our goal should be to help them gain the confidence to venture ‘out and about’ and enjoy the wonderful experiences we can have as girls. I look forward to hearing more from you. Viele Umarmungen, Paulette

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Franziska! We’re so happy you found us! I would love to read more of your blog, it sounds wonderful!

Erika

Hi Franziska,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your journey.

Alice

Anonymous

Congratulations you are already taking a step forward. You have to take a look at yourself and decide who am I and how far do I want to go. Well welcome to the site

Hi Franziska nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on .. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two abour the life and times of Franziska as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away.. Its so wonderful to have a supportive wife as a bunch here myself included do the same and many still in the closet to there wifes and SO s  .. So once more girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime from here in Montana USA ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Franziska welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a part time crossdresser because I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’ve only ever been to your country once back in the 1990’s it’s a very beautiful country,we stayed just outside Frankfurt and we went to the beer festival and we had a great time X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH, I hope that you find many good friends here. It’s a wonderful place to be with so much good company.

Anonymous

Welcome Franziska. It is great to see you here. I hope you find CDH as helpful and as encouraging as I have. I look forward seeing you here more.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Franziska!

Hello Franziska
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Franziska welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?