Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

My first stop was to visit a friend that likes Wonder Woman as soon as I entered her place of work. A woman seen me had a BIG grin and said oh my god I love it and asked for a picture. My friend showed me around introduced me to her coworkers I got lots of positive feed back and lots of picture request. My next stop was to my first comic shop. As soon as I walked in the owner said love it you here for the costume contest? I said yes and got my picture taken and was told to look to social media for the winners. I got some pictures request from the customers but, I didn’t stay to long the shop was over crowded an my anxiety was getting ahold on me. My next comic shop I stayed longer everyone loved my costume and had allot of WW fans. I entered the costume contest relaxed talked to the staff and took pictures with them. I chatted with customers ate hot dogs and had a fun relaxing time. When I left I decided to push it so I stopped in Hobby lobby when I exited the car a woman stopped me. She told me she loved the costume and her daughter is a costume designer for a local opera house. I showed her the stuff that I hand made and she loved it all and said I should start selling it. When I left a a young woman said hey I love your cosplay you look great. at the end of the day I am glad I went out and about crossdressed as Wonder Woman I had fun and got lots of complement.. I found out today I won both costume contest.

Connie Wittnee
      Baroness - Annual

Brandi, what a day for you as Wonder Woman!  All of those appreciations, compliments, pictures requests. I so admire your pressing ahead despite early anxiousness. And, you won both costume contests!

🏆🏆💐💐

Sounds like you had a great time! I hope you’ll share photos of your contest winning costume!

Hugs, Jill

As has been said in the past – if there are no pictures, it never happened. (lol)

Great story, Sweetie. So glad for you, and it sounds like you had a LOT of fun.

Brandie
        Lady

I got a pic but can not post on here or in the thread.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?