Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lexigurl
      Lady

Hi,

I saw this suggested in another thread by someone else and thought I’d pull it out separately.

Many of us here are either dependent upon or quite hopeful of approval and/or support from wives and SOs. When I joined here a few weeks ago, my SO joined as well.

However, we were both disappointed to find that the Wives/SO forum is paid-only (which, given the cost of various audio/video subscription services, is extremely pricey).

If one of the goals here is to provide information and comfort to Wives/SOs, to foster greater approval and support, wouldn’t it be beneficial to all the girls here to provide that forum to the Wives/SOs for free?

Just asking/suggesting….

Lexi

Anonymous

Yes, I’ve suggested this before.  I know that sites like these need to have a cashflow to keep going, but I’ve quite a few wives, partners, SOs being directed to that group only for them to come back and ask why they can’t access it.   I do think an exception could be made for this valuable resource to be available to those who need it free of charge.  If it helps smooth the path of some people’s relationships then I’m sure the tiny loss of income is well justified.

Yes my wife intended to join . but we found that combined with my outlay the final cost was prohibitive,we are after all pensioners.

Anonymous

[quote quote=163005] I’ve quite a few wives, partners, SOs being directed to that group
      [/quote]

Oops!  That should have been “I’ve seen quite a few…”  I haven’t got a conveyor belt of partners.   🙂

Maria
      Managing Ambassador

Hello, I’m Maria. The site Manager here at CDH.

We do give free upgrades to any wife, partner, or family member of a CD or TG person requesting membership in the group “For the Wives and Significant Others“.

This is a private group and is closed to all CD/TG members as the SO’s need a place to discuss privately the issues and fears they may have.

Any SO wanting to join needs to open a free account on CDH and fill out their profile. Then request membership in the SO group. They will then be contacted by Kayla C, the group manager as well as my Assistant Manager. She is also a very supportive GG of her CD SO. Eleanor (Elly) Holborn is also Admin in the SO group and another of my GG Ambassadors.

Maria Darlov

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

All SO’s are automatically upgraded at no cost.

Lexigurl
      Lady

Thanks everyone for the quick clarification and information, and for Kayla reaching out to me directly. It doesn’t seem to be an automatic process. I understand why the access is gated. Hopefully this post/replies help others as well.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?