- April 6, 2021 at 8:18 am #474387Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 362Has thanked: 1028 timesBeen thanked: 1222 times
I would love to put a French Maid Uniform on when I clean. In dress sizes I am a 22. I would like satin and pink if possible. Of course I want the panty showing in the back version. I am definitely a plus size gal for fit. Suggestions?
- April 6, 2021 at 2:13 pm #474477Layla JonesLadyRegistered On: June 7, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
- April 6, 2021 at 4:11 pm #474498
- April 6, 2021 at 1:47 pm #474469Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 689Has thanked: 43495 timesBeen thanked: 1422 times
If you’re wanting a genuine french maid dress/uniform and not a costume or lingerie outfit; then look at sissykissboutique.com. Price is more expensive, but the material is better quality and they also offer custom sizing.
- April 6, 2021 at 12:32 pm #474449Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 897Has thanked: 12623 timesBeen thanked: 3338 times
- April 6, 2021 at 9:17 am #474400Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 264Has thanked: 1549 timesBeen thanked: 782 times
Lots of online places and brands have maid costumes, almost all carry them in plus size. Adam &Eve, Lover’s Lane, Cirilla’s, Leg Avenue, Seven ’til midnight to name a few. I have seen them, but never bought one so I can’t speak to quality. Good Luck! Hugs!
- April 6, 2021 at 9:24 am #474401
- April 6, 2021 at 8:40 am #474393Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3171 times
I use black tops with white Peter Pan collars or white and pink tops from time to time. Coupled with fluffy tutus and frilled panties make fab maid’s uniforms. In tutus, I have two black (of which is a really tiny two layer), white, pink, red and yellow. I’ve never used the yellow but my wife likes me to rotate thru the looks and styles. The frilled panties are cool with the whole look especially if you combine with suspenders pantyhose.
At your service, Polly 🤵🏼♀️🏩🎀🚺
Ps… if you meant sissy maid then look on Pinterest for such.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Polly Stewart.
- April 6, 2021 at 11:39 am #474443
- April 6, 2021 at 8:30 am #474390Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 84Replies: 165Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 786 times
Depending on how much you are planning to spend.
Inexpensive version: look for the plus size french maid halloween costume. I believe I may have paid some $40 usd for it years ago. (From “Party City”)
From there going up, sky is the limit… (and I wouldn’t know where to find it, sorry)
- April 6, 2021 at 8:27 am #474388Jennifer WishesLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I love anything “Maid” if you look up brasiered.com they show you (in excellent detail) how to measure yourself and how to make a maids dress. I’ve made 4 already and they are a perfect fit!! Got another 2 or 3 to make! Good luck!
Loads of love, Jenny x
- April 6, 2021 at 11:33 am #474441
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.