Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would love to put a French Maid Uniform on when I clean. In dress sizes I am a 22. I would like satin and pink if possible. Of course I want the panty showing in the back version. I am definitely a plus size gal for fit. Suggestions?

Hello!
      I love anything “Maid” if you look up brasiered.com they show you (in excellent detail) how to measure yourself and how to make a maids dress. I’ve made 4 already and they are a perfect fit!! Got another 2 or 3 to make! Good luck!
      Loads of love, Jenny x

I am not a make it yourself type of gal so I will look for ready made😊

Anonymous

Depending on how much you are planning to spend.

Inexpensive version: look for the plus size french maid halloween costume. I believe I may have paid some $40 usd for it years ago. (From “Party City”)

From there going up, sky is the limit… (and I wouldn’t know where to find it, sorry)

Jeannie, hi…

I use black tops with white Peter Pan collars or white and pink tops from time to time. Coupled with fluffy tutus and frilled panties make fab maid’s uniforms. In tutus, I have two black (of which is a really tiny two layer), white, pink, red and yellow. I’ve never used the yellow but my wife likes me to rotate thru the looks and styles. The frilled panties are cool with the whole look especially if you combine with suspenders pantyhose.

At your service, Polly 🤵🏼‍♀️🏩🎀🚺

Ps… if you meant sissy maid then look on Pinterest for such.

Interesting idea. What about sizing for the tutus? Where do you get them and the tops?

Lots of online places and brands have maid costumes, almost all carry them in plus size. Adam &Eve, Lover’s Lane, Cirilla’s, Leg Avenue, Seven ’til midnight to name a few. I have seen them, but never bought one so I can’t speak to quality. Good Luck! Hugs!

Thanks. I will try them.😊💋

Amazon! It seems I got one either there or Adam and Eve.

Bridgette

If you’re wanting a genuine french maid dress/uniform and not a costume or lingerie outfit; then look at sissykissboutique.com. Price is more expensive, but the material is better quality and they also offer custom sizing.

Anonymous

Ooow what have you done, now all i can think is i want one to. Goodluck shoping and thankyou for the suggestions girls im off to check them out x

Glad I could inspire you😊💋

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?