• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Currently thinking about moving south to either Georgia or S. Carolina, so tired of the bitter cold, snow and ice here. I’m looking at a place near Florence SC right now but wanting to know how us girls would get along in either of these southern states. Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks girls,

Michelle 💋💋

Anonymous
      Lady

Florence is just ok but close by Myrtle Beach is wide open with gay bars and many clubs.

Atlanta is very CD friendly with lots of places to go but the traffic there is terrible.

Its the south, so be prepared for many close minded racist bigots. I know they are everywhere but there is a surplus in the south.

The SC Upstate is NOT the place for a CD or alt lifestyles at all.

Thank you, Michelle, good to know. I don’t want to be out shopping or whatever and have someone verbally or physically assault me. As we all know a girl has to be careful.

Pumped
      Lady

Most any state has safe areas and areas to avoid. Larger cities with a gay population are most likely more accepting than some tiny farming community.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Michelle (Isgurly),

Feel free to contact me for any specific questions.  You are being given some negative impressions, which are simply not true.

I live in Marietta, Georgia.

I am going to send you an invite to join the Atlanta Girls group.

Follow my adventures out and about Atlanta in the CDH photo section.

Hugs,

Peggy Sue

Anonymous
        Lady

Peggy,

I said Atlanta was a good place for CDs and obviously you have had different experiences than I have but that does not make my advice untrue.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

FWIW, I’d choose Georgia over any other Southern state.  Atlanta is very cd/trans friendly.

Anonymous

Michelle – I am moving back to GA this summer from the DC area. Would love to chat and if you make it south let me know!

I will honey 💋💋

Peggy Sue Williams
        Duchess - Annual

Amberly,

Welcome home to the Peach State, honey!

Hugs from Peggy Sue!

Anonymous

Thanks Peggy Sue! Can’t wait to be back!!! Hope we can chat soon

JOJO
      Lady

You may also want to consider southeast North Carolina as well. Cloes to Myrtle Beach and we have a trans support group here.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yesterday I read a story of a review taken by USA Today which is done yearly about the most LGBTQ friendly states vs the worst LGBTQ states. You can look it up I’m sure.

New York state was the most friendly while South Carolina was the very WORST state for the third year in a row. No surprise to me an SC native.

All the states at the bottom were southern states…. again, no surprise at all.

I would move to the Atlanta area if I only could despite the horrible traffic.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?