Hi Misty,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Trisha Lilly Langdan
      Lady
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 302

Hi Misty, welcome to the CDH family. I’ve only recently started to dress and accepted I’m bi a few weeks back.  I’m single though so no experience with SOs whilst dressed. I’m check the site multiple times a day, do feel free to pm if you ever want to. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 1266

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Requal Joanne Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 20

Hi Misty. Welcome to this wonderful Heaven where you enjoy the friendship of lots of experienced and supportive persons.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Lanna Barton
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2017
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 458

Hi Misty,

Welcome!! Anytime you need a shoulder to lean on or just to talk I’m always here!!

Love,

Lanna💋❤

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 4654

Misty

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion for dressing. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Maybe within time you should have that talk with your wife and be true to your desires. Honestly is the best policy.. but here enjoy becoming the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.