Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’d love to meet some wonderful gals to help me through this. I’m married and wife doesn’t know I fully dress when I can get a chance. But she wasn’t thrilled when I said I was bi.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Misty

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion for dressing. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Maybe within time you should have that talk with your wife and be true to your desires. Honestly is the best policy.. but here enjoy becoming the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Misty,

Welcome!! Anytime you need a shoulder to lean on or just to talk I’m always here!!

Love,

Lanna💋❤

Hi Misty. Welcome to this wonderful Heaven where you enjoy the friendship of lots of experienced and supportive persons.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Misty, welcome to the CDH family. I’ve only recently started to dress and accepted I’m bi a few weeks back.  I’m single though so no experience with SOs whilst dressed. I’m check the site multiple times a day, do feel free to pm if you ever want to. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Misty,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Misty!

Hi Misty,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?