Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

On Sunday, I sent a message to everyone on my male facebook friends list telling them I am Transgender and go by Tina Que. Only a very close friend was more difficult to tell. Soon as I posted it, I got an instant feeling of loss as there was the potential to lose all these friends. Tears flowed.

Over the course of the next two days, I have received friend requests from all my friends and some of my acquaintances. I went out for coffee last night with someone I went to school with 33 years ago and probably haven’t seen her for more than 30 years.

I have had many happy tears in the past two days.

That’s wonderful, Tina. Absolutely wonderful.

Love Amy x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Tina. Glad your coming out went so well and hope it all continues for you.

. Cassie

Congratulations Tina!

Alice

Tina thats wonderful girl and hope it keeps getting better for you ..

Stephanie

Wow Tina, that’s really wonderful!  It certainly didn’t go that way for me when I announced I was transgender on Facebook.  I have an eclectic mix of Facebook friends, many are very conservative religious people, many are artists and the rest are family. I received many positive comments from my artist friends and some family members, but I’ve only heard from several of the religious ones.  All the rest have disappeared or have ‘ghosted’ me.  I’m very happy for you, and I hope things work out well.

What a nice little story – so happy for you!
      Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

That is wonderful news Tina. I lost several of my old High School friends who won’t even acknowledge I exist on Facebook including a few formerly close friends.

Anonymous
        Lady

I keep waiting for some rejection and I haven’t really found any. My parents are rejecting it but invited me to come visit them today

I am sending you good wishes for your meeting with your parents. I hope they come around.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Wonderful Tina. So happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Barb Wire
      Lady

Ah! The world I now know is a far better place than the one I used to know!

Very happy for you, Tina!

Barb

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Tina,

That is so wonderful! I hope this happiness is here to stay for you!

Hugs,

Lara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s the next big step taken Tina, It is always a difficult move and done with apprehension. I hope it will be fine and by the sounds of it you have had many great responses. There is always a chance it could not be received well and I am sure you have countenanced for that. The only way is up for you.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?