Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

After reading and replying to an email from one of our members the other day, I was struck by the fact that this site has been a life preserver for so many of us. There are multiple benefits to the community we have created here. There is the social aspect that we see in the groups that allow those with common interests to share time with each other and discuss things they have in common. There are the listings of TG-friendly places and support groups that allow each of us to find places and people close to us geographically. There are the photos that we are able to share with others without fear of ridicule or embarrassment and to put a face with the names. There is the chatroom where we can hang out with others who share our love of feminine things. There are the forums where we share advice, and questions, and tell about our life experiences. But the one thing that stands out the most to me is the friendships that have developed over the last two years here.

Each of us has large groups of “acquaintances” here-folks we talk to on a fairly regular basis. Some we see more often than others and some are only occasional visitors. There are some, however, that have become so close that they are truly almost family. I won’t mention specific folks as I cherish each of you as friends, but we all have our inner circle of folks who know us almost better than we know ourselves. You know the ones I mean…the ones you talk to when you are celebrating a new milestone to share the joy and excitement; the ones with whom you share your darkest moments of despair; the ones who help you understand yourself; the ones who share both your laughter and your tears. Those friends are the lifeline that helps you make it through each day’s highs and lows. I like to think that is one of the main reasons that Vanessa started this site and why Codille and Sue and Jane and Jasmine and every one of you have kept it going. For without those kind of friends, who among us could be truly happy? The love and support flow in both directions.

So as we continue through this holiday season, please take the time to thank those friends personally. Whether it is a PM, a forum reply, an email, a text or a letter-telling someone how much they have meant to you is the greatest gift you can give, and the greatest gift you will ever receive is the knowledge that you have made a difference in someone’s life. Material possessions will come and go, but the memories we make together will last ‘til eternity! Thanks to each and every member here for all you have done for this girl in helping me discover who I am and who I will become. And thank you for letting me a part of your lives.

Cyn

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks for being there form me Cyn!  I could not have made it through many of the things I already have without your support (Sharon too).  I cant do all your words justice other than to say, you are my friend for life.

FF Cloe

Stef Smith
      Duchess

Well said

i finally found a place that is not subbing for a sex site

i get so much support and info from this site

it has helped me with self acceptance

i value it and the people here immensely

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?