Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

I apologize if this topic goes against my man hood topic where I said I do not wear male clothes with every day wear anymore. I only wear male clothes sometimes with cosplay wear. But my Dad wasn’t supportive of me being a woman. With his upcoming funeral having some specific family members and friends of the family coming that may not be into a man being a crossdresser that is also transgendered. Like they may not be used to it or know anyone in terms of family and friends that are either or both. I understand. I forgive them. Things take time to get used to honey. So I will wear old navy blue pants and a fancy black t shirt as the main outfit that I gave to Mom. But I will still wear a panty and a sleep bra under my outfit sweetie. People will not see these undergarments. Now for the footwear. If Mom lets me I will wear my main flip flops. If she won’t let me. I’ll wear a pair of my female non winter socks and female sneakers. Perhaps sis I can also wear a set of my booby pins to prevent my bangs from falling in my face during the funeral. So this way I sadly won’t be Julie at the funeral. I’ll be Arthur instead. But remember with wearing mostly female clothes and 2 male clothing items. It’s a great compromise for the new woman me. I even love I over ruled my fav Aunt’s tip about me using clear nail polish instead of color. I will not change my nails just for this funeral sister. My fav Aunt agrees with my plan. Mom letting me do shopping with her and my aunt with me as Julie not Arthur during the last 2 days. So therefore Mom has gotten better at supporting me and accepting me as her daughter the daughter she always wanted. So my Dad’s funeral will be the last time I am Arthur because I am Julie for life.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Julie.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sorry for your loss. All the best in your new life as Julie full time in the rest of your life.

. Cassie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?