Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m 42 yrs old crossdresser. I often dream of crossdressing. But it’s 2 hard in this country. I imagine of girl every night.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

HI  :  and welcome. It’s so nice you have joined us. Enjoy being here and chat with many of these lovely ladies. Talk about anything and learn all that’s important to you. Never have to dream about your passions. Here experience them and enjoy sharing them. Look for friends as there here and willing to meet. Happy your with us and enjoy your journey ahead. 🌹

Pink Korean Lee. Hi PK Lee!  Welcome to CDH. Sweetie……you hang on to your dreams….some day they will come true. Order what you need from the internet. I am surprised that Korea is so strict……right next door……Bangkok, Singapore are so open and free minded. When I was there….everything was and is still wide open minded. Lady boys galore. My heart goes out to you and if I can help in any way…..please let me know.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?