• This topic has 26 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

In an effort to limit the spread of COVID, my college has asked us to do all office hours virtually. Starting today, I am taking full advantage by going full Ginny from the waist down and out of view of the camera. Today is a Gap short black skirt, black tights, and black VS bikini panties. Incredibly liberating! I could get spoiled! More reports to follow.

Hugs,

Ginny

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Ginny, that’s awesome! I’m jealous wish I could do that. Have fun!!! 😁Katey

Anonymous

Good for you Ginny enjoy they will never know how much your enjoying your work.

Anonymous

Ginny.

Go for it girl!!….

Don’t you ever wonder what half these newsreaders on TV wear…under the desk???

Grace xx

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

Glad to hear from you Grace. your humor is such a bright spot. Missed you.

Anonymous

Thank you Roberta…very kind x

I have to smile at the moment…it’s orders….so I’m doing my best to make you all smile with me !!!!…

Grace ❤️

[postquote quote=450810]
      Hi Grace,

Retail sales are booming for Pajama bottoms.

Alice

Hi Ginny,

Enjoy the opportunity of working from home!

Alice

The dress code is office-trans. 😉

Penny Jay
      Lady

I took exactly the same opportunity after my company sent all of us home to work last March. Every day can be a different outfit under the desk, but always drab on top. (But I did dress fully one day, makeup the lot, had to get up an hour earlier to get ready, LOL). Majority of my meetings are voice only and I get tickled pink when I think about what I’m wearing while talking to my work colleagues, some I’ve known for over 30 years.

Take care and always have fun!

PennyJ

As someone who has worked from home for almost 15 years, fully dressed was my normal pre-COVID when I was in the house on my own during the day. My hidden wardrobe includes a number of tops and jumpers that look gender neutral over video calls.

The pandemic has somewhat restricted opportunities as for the last 12 months my SO has been sharing my home office and the teenager is home while the schools are closed.

Looking forward to normality being resumed (whenever that is).

-A.

C

Ha ha, next virtual meeting I’m going to ask everyone to stand up and take a bow, see who refuses!

Hi Ginny, way to go!! If only they knew, and isn’t it so good enjoying the fact they don’t. Once I chatted with a friend on Skype and like you, had a regular T shirt and jumper on top (plus bra but no forms). But below I wore a black mini skirt, black stockings and heels. It was indeed very liberating. Must do it again soon xoxo

Very nice Ginny and creative I love it .

You enjoy Girl friend

huggs Patty

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Hey Ginny, you can go above also, just have some drab ready if needed.

Been working from home long before covid and at my old job it was conf calls = no video and I was often fully dressed.
      Now I do way to many video calls to be dressed above waist and I can’t even do it on days when no meeting is scheduled since a surprise call may be needed. That means I’m dressed but not much makeup (just some foundation), big earrings, or nail polish. Now that doesn’t completely stop me, I dress and if/when the call is about to start I just quickly switch to a t-shirt I have here just for that purpose. I recently realised I need to change that t-shirt now and then, someone may notice that I always have the exact same t-shirt on every call for weeks.

I also tend to go with denim skirts which might been lucky when I did stand up to reach some things on a shelf during a call. I was in full view a few seconds, don’t think anyone even noticed me in that small window but if they did they would have thought normal jeans, not skirt.

Now heels, that is my thing and therefore something I wear all the time.

To a high level I would love to tell everyone at work about Kelly. I don’t think anyone would reject me or so but I don’t feel ready for it yet. At one point I was wondering how I would react if this or that coworker came out as cd/trans, how would I and others react.

Now I do hope something positive come out of all this work from home. I hope more people have a chance to be dressed the way they want and with that build up the courage to keep doing that and come out in public so they can keep doing it even after the pandemic is over.

/kt

Thanks for the great tip, Kelly! I will try it out!

Hugs,

Ginny

Becka
      Lady

As I work from home most of the time now I am in my normal mode of dress like that during the weekend. I’m wearing tights almost everyday now, it is noticeable to my wife who is also home from work too, but it doesn’t bother me anymore if and that she knows.

Ginny,

I say go for it. While I was teaching from during November and December, I elected to dress professionally and feminine on a daily basis. As my camera only showed me from the neck up, it was an opportunity that I couldn’t ignore. I only wish that I could continue dressing as such now that I am back in the classroom face to face. I would not, however, trade face to face for anything.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi, Ladies
      thank you all for your encouragement and support!

I am staying true today as well with drab shirt and tie on top and short grey skirt, black panty hose and black warners cheeky huggers. So much fun! I may “accidentally” stand up with the right student just to see what happens!

Hugs,

Ginny

I can tell you from personal experience once you start dressing half way, it won’t be long before going all the way.

Since working from home last year, we have team meetings daily, but no one in our group turns on their camera so I can be Wendy and no one will even suspect.

Hi, Wendy

I totally am feeling the pull. I will try a bra next week, I think.Little steps!

Hugs,

Ginny

When home alone to work (wife at the office) I will dress waist down at a minimum and that is if i have a customer related call where I feel I need to have the camera on.  If regular work ones i dress fully (like today) and leave it off for “bandwidth” reasons.

Kris
      Lady

I work at a call center and we have also been put to work from home for covid. I dont have a lot of femme clothes, but from time to time I do enjoy dressing up while at work. It is quite fun and a thrill to know what I am wearing and others do not. I am glad you are also enjoying that feeling!

My company disabled the camera function of all company devices for security purposes, so in days I wfh i dress.

Bridgette

with camera turned off, total Ginny today with blue flowered blouse, white sports bra, purple lace VS bikinis and an Old Nay blue and white mini. feeling splendid and sexy!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Ginny,

Just remember DON’T stand up in front of your  computer.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Goodness, with all this crossdressing going on is there any work being done in virtual offices around the world at the moment?

Not complaining you understand, I’m in bra, cami & skirt myself at the moment, just sayin’

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?