- February 19, 2021 at 11:52 am #450740Ginny VirginiaParticipantRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 173Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 710 times
In an effort to limit the spread of COVID, my college has asked us to do all office hours virtually. Starting today, I am taking full advantage by going full Ginny from the waist down and out of view of the camera. Today is a Gap short black skirt, black tights, and black VS bikini panties. Incredibly liberating! I could get spoiled! More reports to follow.
Total of 43 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 4, 2021 at 4:38 pm #457653Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 573Has thanked: 4198 timesBeen thanked: 1762 times
- March 4, 2021 at 2:31 pm #457605Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 412Has thanked: 2055 timesBeen thanked: 1497 times
Just remember DON’T stand up in front of your computer.
- March 4, 2021 at 7:48 am #457464Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 173Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 710 times
with camera turned off, total Ginny today with blue flowered blouse, white sports bra, purple lace VS bikinis and an Old Nay blue and white mini. feeling splendid and sexy!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Ginny Virginia.
- February 22, 2021 at 2:53 pm #452250Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 774Has thanked: 11286 timesBeen thanked: 2925 times
- February 22, 2021 at 8:28 am #452029KrisLadyRegistered On: February 1, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 4Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I work at a call center and we have also been put to work from home for covid. I dont have a lot of femme clothes, but from time to time I do enjoy dressing up while at work. It is quite fun and a thrill to know what I am wearing and others do not. I am glad you are also enjoying that feeling!
- February 22, 2021 at 6:58 am #451981Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 413Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 1747 times
I can tell you from personal experience once you start dressing half way, it won’t be long before going all the way.
Since working from home last year, we have team meetings daily, but no one in our group turns on their camera so I can be Wendy and no one will even suspect.
- February 23, 2021 at 9:01 am #452585Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 202Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 458 times
When home alone to work (wife at the office) I will dress waist down at a minimum and that is if i have a customer related call where I feel I need to have the camera on. If regular work ones i dress fully (like today) and leave it off for “bandwidth” reasons.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 22, 2021 at 9:43 am #452075
- February 22, 2021 at 6:15 am #451960Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 173Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 710 times
thank you all for your encouragement and support!
I am staying true today as well with drab shirt and tie on top and short grey skirt, black panty hose and black warners cheeky huggers. So much fun! I may “accidentally” stand up with the right student just to see what happens!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 20, 2021 at 12:13 pm #451166MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 45Replies: 561Has thanked: 140 timesBeen thanked: 1229 times
I say go for it. While I was teaching from during November and December, I elected to dress professionally and feminine on a daily basis. As my camera only showed me from the neck up, it was an opportunity that I couldn’t ignore. I only wish that I could continue dressing as such now that I am back in the classroom face to face. I would not, however, trade face to face for anything.
- February 20, 2021 at 11:40 am #451155rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 84Replies: 959Has thanked: 563 timesBeen thanked: 2083 times
As I work from home most of the time now I am in my normal mode of dress like that during the weekend. I’m wearing tights almost everyday now, it is noticeable to my wife who is also home from work too, but it doesn’t bother me anymore if and that she knows.
- February 20, 2021 at 8:26 am #451100Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 225Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 923 times
Hey Ginny, you can go above also, just have some drab ready if needed.
Been working from home long before covid and at my old job it was conf calls = no video and I was often fully dressed.
Now I do way to many video calls to be dressed above waist and I can’t even do it on days when no meeting is scheduled since a surprise call may be needed. That means I’m dressed but not much makeup (just some foundation), big earrings, or nail polish. Now that doesn’t completely stop me, I dress and if/when the call is about to start I just quickly switch to a t-shirt I have here just for that purpose. I recently realised I need to change that t-shirt now and then, someone may notice that I always have the exact same t-shirt on every call for weeks.
I also tend to go with denim skirts which might been lucky when I did stand up to reach some things on a shelf during a call. I was in full view a few seconds, don’t think anyone even noticed me in that small window but if they did they would have thought normal jeans, not skirt.
Now heels, that is my thing and therefore something I wear all the time.
To a high level I would love to tell everyone at work about Kelly. I don’t think anyone would reject me or so but I don’t feel ready for it yet. At one point I was wondering how I would react if this or that coworker came out as cd/trans, how would I and others react.
Now I do hope something positive come out of all this work from home. I hope more people have a chance to be dressed the way they want and with that build up the courage to keep doing that and come out in public so they can keep doing it even after the pandemic is over.
- February 20, 2021 at 7:21 am #451073
- February 20, 2021 at 2:33 am #450998Davinia HartLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 121Has thanked: 327 timesBeen thanked: 233 times
Hi Ginny, way to go!! If only they knew, and isn’t it so good enjoying the fact they don’t. Once I chatted with a friend on Skype and like you, had a regular T shirt and jumper on top (plus bra but no forms). But below I wore a black mini skirt, black stockings and heels. It was indeed very liberating. Must do it again soon xoxo
- February 20, 2021 at 2:19 am #450991Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 164Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 604 times
- February 20, 2021 at 12:51 am #450982Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 66Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 276 times
As someone who has worked from home for almost 15 years, fully dressed was my normal pre-COVID when I was in the house on my own during the day. My hidden wardrobe includes a number of tops and jumpers that look gender neutral over video calls.
The pandemic has somewhat restricted opportunities as for the last 12 months my SO has been sharing my home office and the teenager is home while the schools are closed.
Looking forward to normality being resumed (whenever that is).
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Andi DuBois.
- February 20, 2021 at 12:01 am #450974Penny JayLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 50Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
I took exactly the same opportunity after my company sent all of us home to work last March. Every day can be a different outfit under the desk, but always drab on top. (But I did dress fully one day, makeup the lot, had to get up an hour earlier to get ready, LOL). Majority of my meetings are voice only and I get tickled pink when I think about what I’m wearing while talking to my work colleagues, some I’ve known for over 30 years.
Take care and always have fun!
- February 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm #450863
- February 19, 2021 at 4:39 pm #450855
- February 19, 2021 at 4:38 pm #450854Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 2988Has thanked: 2612 timesBeen thanked: 6215 times
- February 19, 2021 at 2:17 pm #450810Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 51Replies: 1093Has thanked: 3796 timesBeen thanked: 5661 times
- February 20, 2021 at 2:32 am #450997Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 91Has thanked: 1110 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- February 19, 2021 at 1:36 pm #450792Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 36Replies: 908Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 2912 times
- February 19, 2021 at 1:59 pm #450802
- February 19, 2021 at 1:34 pm #450791
- February 19, 2021 at 1:29 pm #450789
- February 19, 2021 at 12:22 pm #450752Katey DoeLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 637Has thanked: 1539 timesBeen thanked: 1834 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.