Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I can’t remember the exact time I needed to dress but I was young. My parents were out for the day and I just felt the need to wear one of my mother’s slips and her tights. Not particularly glamorous compared to now but the joy as I eased on her tights and slip and having to adjust the straps. Was heaven and the beginning of my journey.

Soon after wearing the same outfit but with a pair of my mother’s red shoes on my feet I walked along their garden path as a woman. Just felt I was a girl but don’t know why?

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri
      Duchess

Katie, I can definitely relate to your story. My earliest memory of dressing is putting on my mother’s slip in the bedroom. Looking back I realize how poor we were then. We lived in a 3 room apartment in NYC. Myself and my younger brother and sister slept in the one bedroom. My mother and father slept in the Living room in a pull out sofa bed. I think I was 11 or 12, maybe younger,and my mother’s slip was hanging on the back of the bedroom door. I remember putting it on and looking in the mirror. I instantly got excited. I also knew right away that I couldn’t tell anyone.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Welcome Katia. Plenty of us did that and of that age we didn’t know why either. I guess we just kept doing it until we knew why!

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Katie,

I think this experience resonates with a lot of us – I too remember the excitement I felt as a young boy trying on a silk slip, the feel of the material on my skin and the idea that I could be a woman was awoken early on.

20+ years later I still get a rush when I put on lingerie and just look at myself in the mirror. Life isn’t a rehearsal – we only get one go around, so live every moment to it’s fullest and do what makes you happy! 💙 I hope you find love and support here. I have! Xx

I think for me I saw a pair of my cousins tight and it was fun wearing them but my biggest thrill was when I found a pair of my mom’s maternity panty’s in a box in the basement and that was it I just couldn’t get enough of them I would wear them every chance I got, hid them in the basement, and as they say the rest is history………..  LOL

Anonymous

I have some fuzzy recollections from early childhood. I don’t know how reliable the details are, but the overriding theme was that I was acting in ways that were not sufficiently masculine and that was not acceptable behavior. I learned to repress and deny but was never able to extinguish the interest in all things feminine, nor to shake the feeling that I was somehow flawed.

For me my earliest memories are wearing my mom’s lingerie, absolute heaven and one of the main reasons I’m a lingerie girl now.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?