• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been dressing for 60 years. I still remember at age nine looking at myself in my mothers mirror while wearing her clothes. I thought I  really looked like a cute girl.

I am no longer that young girl. Now I see myself as an older woman and I am happy to have become her.

Let us know how you have changed your self perception over the years. Do you still see yourself as a young girl or have you evolved into an older woman, and are you happy as the woman you are now.

Love, Stephanie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am no longer that young girl either. I looked very much a girl when young with my youthful looks. It takes a bit more work to look okay now but I am more than happy. As I say, women of a certain age have to make more effort and I am no different.

Trish White
      Baroness

To be totally honest Stephanie I still act like a young girl, dress like a ”younger girl” and have a young mind set. To me age is just numbers but you can only hold back the ravages of time for so long. When I was a young girl I was dressed with makeup done and ready to go in about a half an hour. Now it takes me more like an hour and a half. If I had unlimited funds I would definitely get plastic surgery on my face, eyes top and bottom and my neck but at 72 I doubt if that’s in the cards, I am happy with the woman I am now but would be a lot happier to go back to taking 1/2 hour to get ready. Thanks for the post.

Cheers,

Trish

Stephanie, I too have been dressing for over 60 years and I am only as young as I feel at the time.    In reality I agree with you that I have matured from a young female to an older wiser woman, as the clothing I wear today shows when dressed.

Most of my younger years I wasn’t interested in looking like a girl.  And even though a good makeover will make me look younger, I still see an older woman.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

About ten years ago, I looked about 15 years younger than my actual age when in “Caty mode”.

But in recent times, I have “drooped” from the jawline down and now when “Granma Caty” emerges I certainly do look like a woman about the same age as my male self… (IE well into my 70’s)

Does not fuss me one bit. “both of me” are reasonably hale and hearty and enjoying “both lives” as and when we can.

Caty.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I see myself as a mature woman and I am pleased with my feminine presentation.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I recall a conversation with one of my aunts from many years past.  At the time she was in her mid 60s, and commented that she still felt young, but every morning was surprised to see an old woman looking back at her in the bathroom mirror.   I totally understand that reaction!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?