Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Alexis
      Lady

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE ON CDH. I know a lot have been here before, but it very frustrating when your new to dressing and wanting to come out as a crossdresser but when you ask for help people jump to say they will then ghost you. I don’t get it. This is something that I’m 100% sure I want to do but it’s kinda discouraging when you get ghosted in return. I get that people have lives but a text or a message saying that your busy or can’t/won’t help would be nice. I’m not just going to put out because I need help. Seems like that’s all anyone wants. 😔 This is just frustrating and discouraging. Makes me want to keep this transition for me hidden even further. Sorry for the rant. Just a lot on my mind today.

alexis

Sweetie, we’re all here for you! Whats up? Talk to me, I’ll do my best to help you out!

-SR-

Alexis
        Lady

I messaged you Samantha. Sorry I’m just having a rough time with this

Anonymous

Girl hit me up I will listen and help you in any way I can I am going through the same feelings as you sweetie 💋

Anonymous

I think most folk want to help but are afraid to jump in.
      sorry

Anonymous

Hi Alexis.

So, what do you need help with? That would be a very good starting point. You asked for advice about an outfit to wear for a bonfire kind of event, you got some replies. Personally I’d have suggested to wear jeans or shorts instead of a dress because that is what most cis-females would wear to a similar event.

But I assume that your request for help goes beyond that… does it?

Gaby

Angela
      Lady

Hi Alexis,

I get where you’re at. PM me to chat or we can figure another way to connect. It’s hard knowing what to ask. I’ve certainly had that feeling of being alone with no one to talk to. I’m here for you girl.

Angela

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?