• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I would like to clarify something first. I have seen the term “female to male crossdressing” but generally the word crossdressing refers to male to female crossdressing. So I would like to know whether such term exist because girls almost wear most of male clothing or rather female equivalent of male ones and sometimes there isn’t much difference. I meant no offence to anyone and I would be happy someone would clarify it for me forgiving my ignorance and continue as a discussion so it would be more informative.

Thanks

Jennifer

I think the difference lies in the woman trying to physically present as a male.  They will often bind their breasts, cut their hair or use a wig in a men’s style, etc.  While many women’s clothes are what could be considered men’s clothes there are often differences in the cut and style.  Far less dramatic than the typical mtf crossdresser but there is a difference.

It’s happened historically, before women were allowed to dress as they like – and I’ve met just one FtM cross dresser.

She was wearing a smale cut suit, with tie, had short, dark hair – and looked gorgeous!

Her girlfriend was dressed in a very girly way indeed, which accentuated the male appearance of the other – but she couldn’t hide her inner feminity, which is why I found her attractive, but would have found a similarly dressed man unattractive.

It’s not the clothes, it’s the person inside. The clothes are just package, like a nice present. The image is what is projected, and the clothes help the person project that image more powerfully.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Yeah historically FtM had more importance because of various socioeconomic and cultural factors. But in current society most of that is lost as both men and women are considered equal and same opportunities available for both.. if not more for women

Gorgeous girls are gorgeous whatever they wear, we have to try harder that’s all.

Anonymous

Yeah Gen… sad but that’s the truth.

Many of us could relate to that I think

Anonymous

Everyone makes some valid points, it’s more acceptable for straight females to wear men’s clothing, after all they are not so flamboyant as female ones. Often as a fashion statement, the public see the female form, their femininity still shows through.. FTM is still widely seen as a Lesbian activity, rather than with MTF. a vast majority of which are in straight relationship. I have known two FTM ladies both Lesbians as friends, and  yes they were butch, but I have come across no FTM with a male partner.

Would be extremely interesting to see how many FTM in straight relationship there is. Or indeed their thoughts on Crossdressing. Maybe a spin off blog for FTM to interact on here.!!!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?