• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Dana.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

Quick chuckle, before I let the regressed Dana out I was always on my SO for shopping and the amount she would spend. I was always catching her hiding clothes. And to her dismay I noticed when she had on a new article of clothing. ( I wonder why) Anyway it caused many arguments. I realized after letting Dana out that my anger was unknown jealousy. I wanted to shop for women’s clothing, only subconsciously I didn’t know. Fast forward to now and our roles have changed. I was showing my SO some pictures I recently took while I was dressing at home. Right away she said when did you get the leapord jeggings? I quickly said, ” oh weeks ago.” Not true! We had agreed to put shopping on  hold for a month. I laughed and explained how I saw them online for 12.99 and I simply could not resist. She smiled and laughed at the situation. We no longer have agruments over clothing in fact its rare for us to have any arguments.

Truth is an amazing equalizer.

Dana 💋❤️

PS

The leapord Jeggings looked amazing with my new knee high boots lol

Hi Dana,

Thanks for sharing that is funny and so true for me too.

Its funny how our view points change when our woman comes out.

I am turning into a shopaholic

Fun Post

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Dana,

Me too.  I used to wonder why in the world my wife had so many pairs of shoe .

Now I know.

Jillian

Anonymous

I would like it known that the vast majority of my clothes, except what my Grandma would call ‘smalls’, are sourced from vintage traders and charity shops, unlike a certain SO. Shoes however are an entirely different game. I have a much bigger collection than she does.

Points even I think, lol.

Keep shopping! Sian x

Anonymous

Good one Dana, I’m always getting in trouble for buying clothes, my wife monitors my inventory. I’m really starting to think I have a problem.lol It’s funny when the shoes on the other foot though isn’t it?

Heather

I love that story. I will bet you looked a felt hot. A little edgy but hot. Don’t say it ,you had a black Moto jacket to match. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Dana,

I know how you feel. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt, jeans, top, etc.
      And oh, how I USED to nag my wife about online shopping.

So funny Stephanie yes I did have my eye on a leather Moto jacket. Lol I showed a little restraint.

Dana 💋❤️

Anonymous

Patty,
      Could we say it’s contagious, and we just got it from our wives?

Anonymous

Dana,
      Your post reminded me of something from my past; ‘way back when Bettylou was still hidden deep within me, I would make certain to go shopping for my teenage daughters and my wife whenever/wherever I went on deployment. I hated shopping for myself, but this was always a thrill, although I never knew why. Now, I do. My favorite place was Honolulu, during layovers. Good memories.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

I think so Bettylou,

Its their fault definitely.

we got their girl cooties.

But I must say I wish I got girl cooties years ago. LOL

Patty

Anonymous

How ironic!   I never complained about my ex wife’s clothing purchase, and I’ll admit, I lived vicariously through her as she showed me her most recent finds.

It must be great fun to be able to share that experience with your SO!

Hi Kim,

OMG yes!! it’s amazing to shop with my SO. There is so much freedom and acceptance that comes from it.

Dana 💋❤️

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?