Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A long story but stay with me. So tonight I organized a special dinner at a fancy restaurant with my wife and best friend of 30 years with the intention of full disclosure as a CD and much more. No annoying teenagers  on this date, just ourselves for a change.

We are both turning 50 this year and we have many friends around us who have gone through break ups and so I know we are a rarity. Currently her best friend is going through a horrible break up, as the straight laced, very masculine husband has run off with another very good friend of the wife and it was a complete shock to all. He never communicated anything to anyone, including his partner. My beautiful wife was concerned about us and has been making lots of comments of late about our relationship. The biggest area of concern is that the pill ruined her libido years ago and although we had regular special moments, it was very vanilla and of late becoming less and less frequent. We previously did not talk about this, as every time we approached the topic it ended in many tears. For me, this was the reason I got into wearing her clothes and then her lingerie approx 5 years ago, to stop myself from wandering and yes it was sexually gratifying at first but then over time, it became a part of who I am, and now I have my own dresses, makeup, the full 9 yards and I love it. The wife has seen me dressed a couple of times previously and knew I wore stockings but not to the extent of which I was dressing. Also, I have recently discovered Ruby Ryder podcasts and let’s just say it has awoken such much more pleasure for this girl.
      So time to have a full disclosure chat.
      The restaurant was perfect, no one else was in our private room, so we had privacy and also my wife always cries with these talks, always has and I love her for it. It’s how she is. We had a great talk, amongst tears and laughter, the waiter must of thought we were completely mad but who cares. It was great we both got everything off our chest. There was no real surprises to either of us but it was a fantastic 2 hour chat, which we dearly needed, it covered our relationship as best mates, to her concerns of getting older and looks, to the strength of our marriage.
      Let’s just say we both feel so much better, we  don’t need therapists for either of our mental states but we will see a doc together about her poor libido and the effects of many years on the pill. Ladies, if your SO is suffering from this too, research the effects of the pill on the female body, it’s terrible and see your Doc and importantly be understanding.

So this brings me to my CD and how it has opened my feminine side to understand her and start to be more open. The usual questions went through her mind and she asked was I gay. A big resounding no, not that there is anything wrong with this as our daughter is gay but she was concerned I was no longer attracted to the female form. Definitely am and a big reason why I love to CD. I explained that I totally understand how hard it is for women to find clothes as they get older and the length of time to apply makeup – omg, at least I can now openly get tips from the wife, it takes so long and we were discussing about the quality of makeup too over dinner. Awesome, I had no idea and loved the fact we were talking about this. I asked if she was ok to see a CD makeup artist together and she is cool with it. I cannot wait.

I can see now that together we can be so more open and communication is key. I am looking forward to spicing up our bedroom relationship, frivolous things like shopping for girly stuff and most importantly to once again reconnect as husband and wife. I have booked a luxury B&B for this Thursday to Sunday for only us, as she is turning 50. It will be so cool, relaxing just the two of us to reconnect.

The most important thing I want her to know is that when I’m in full CD mode, it’s still me but a far better me, who wants to dance with her, talk about girly stuff and enjoy each other’s company.

At this stage in my life CD will be between us only to share or for me when I get the odd chance to myself. I’m not comfortable with friends, family or anyone else for that matter knowing.

CD has opened my eyes to her feminine world and I am really looking forward to sharing this for many years to come with her as life long partners. I love her so much.

Sally.

💚💚💚

Angela Booth
      Hostess

This is a wonderful story. I am so happy that you could do this and share it with us. It says so much about your relationship and love for each other. Thankyou.

Thank you Angela, one thing I importantly forgot to mention, I am so lucky to also have a wonderful, understanding wife.

Sally, thank you for sharing. Yours is an awesome story made so by your passion for your femme self, a disclosure setting that was obviously purposeful and  well planned and a most wonderful understanding wife. Me thinks we could learn some lesson from how you have so skillfully handle your full disclosure.

Blessing,

Charlene.

Thanks Charlene,

I have also shared this post with her this morning and advised her about the CDH community. At first she said I do not have to tell her everything but from now on I have said I will, I want her to know.

We did talk about there will be a slight adjustment to when I am Sally but she is fine with this also. I’m very lucky to have such an understanding SO and we are both looking forward to the next chapter of our lives together.

Sally

Leonara
          Ambassador

Sally, you are so blessed that your wife participates in your CD and your feminine side.
          I am a little jealous because my wife ( 50 years)
          Is still processing her husband’s CD revelation.
          However, we are in a “don’t ask don’t tell” mode.
          Thank you for sharing your relationship with your wife…give her a hug, she is very special
          Regards, Leonara

Hi Leonara,

I realise how lucky I am. I’m very grateful to her. I hope you can finally get some communication going with your SO.

Sally

x

Congratulations, Sally. I know it is so confirming, when our SO accepts and loves us, for who we are.
      You are one of us lucky ones, now, and I could not be happier for you
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Thanks Regi, it is fantastic but I would still think there will be some hurdles but at least now we have the conversation going and the truth out in the open, so it can only get easier from now on. I’m am so looking forward to sharing my CD with her for many years to come.

Sally

💚

Anonymous

Sally

Lovely post. You are far braver than I can be at present, but it gives me hope that things can be better one day.

Connie

XXX

Hey Connie,

let’s just say it took at least half a bottle of wine and a cocktail before the conversation started really flowing for both of us. On a serious note though, we needed to both say how we were feeling on different matters. Fortunately for us we both landed on the same page.

I really hope you can find the right time and bravery in the future. All the best Connie

Sally

💚

Jane Don
      Lady

Sally–It’s nice (& kind of Rare) to read of a Sooo Together couple – You stayed dispite her lack of libido –She understands & accepts your CDing–& you two can talk freely– That’s a solid relationship– & now you two might be able to enjoy things together–That’s mighty Rare– Just make sure you Treasure the relationship- My wife & I had just such a relationship but she Suddenly died about two yrs ago & I treasure the memories–Enjoy life while you can-

That is so sad Jane, my heart goes out to you.

I definitely will treasure the moments. I must say before I found CD I came close to wandering else where as I was very confused and we were not discussing matters. This is where CD has been amazing. I felt very guilty at first but as time went on and I went deeper into it, and my journey of self discovery has been brilliant.
        CD has opened my eyes to so much more than simple pleasures and has given me the feminine insight, caring and understanding nature I needed to understand her as a woman. Maybe ALL men should experience a CD camp 🤣, it would make the world a better place.

The last part of disclosing my full CD was a big, tough step but I am so glad I did it.

Sally,

💚

Hi Sally Never appoligise about the length of your post as this was a wonderful story about the wonderful scene that played out in your hearts about a Disclosure that needed to happen and went perfect for the both of you.. So happy you got the courage to come out to your wife as the other female problems were looming in the air that needed attension and you both aknowledged this and are working to resolve that issue also congrats to you girl .. Your wife is a wonderful treat to have as well as mine also started dressing as a young child thru my late teems to my 20s when got married to my wife and came out to her just after marrage which she accepted and supported till now 38 years later  what a ride ha ha .. Cheers to you girl loved the story and the outcome you have a treasure there dont ever let her forget that  have fun girl and please keep us informed on how your journey goes and how things turn out for your wife to get better for both of you  ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie,

I am pleased you have had such a long time to experience CD with your Wife. I would be interested to know what sort of girly activities you share with each other. Obviously not personal 🤣

As my male self I’m very, very active – I never sit still, which I know has annoyed my wife over the years. As Sally I told her, I want to sit and listen to records, or watch a movie of hers, have picnics, have makeup sessions and generally slow down but with her. Without sounding patronizing but all the girly stuff boys don’t really do, well not this boy anyway but as Sally I feel very feminine and less filled with testosterone. Sounds silly really.
        This weekend I have a very secluded romantic get away booked for 4 days and these are some of the things we will try, also they have bush tracks we can take night walks on that I’m so looking forward to.

Would love to know what you share as Stephanie and SO, perhaps you do not. Maybe I should do another post on this topic, reckon it’s a good one…..thoughts?

Sally

💚

Hi Sally im an open book as for Stephanie love to talk about her and my loving supportive wife.. So wish to tell you many things we do but sadly i never get out of the house well outside yes and as Stephanie just yesterday morning we sat on a little deck outside the front door in our nightgowns drinking our coffee .. The old joke about we live about three miles away from neighbors in every direction.. But we can see for miles in every direction also and hear any traffic coming down drive all gravel so loud he he  any way if you were outside drinking a beer he he naked and see some one coming you could finish your beer before going in  want to come over for a beer ha ha .. but we do everythging a couple of girls would do clean house wash dishes  clothes  and watch movies sit and talk about Crossdressers everything CDH.. i hold nothing back from her she knows it all been looking forward to going to Keystone conferance in PA hope hope this march coming up in 2022 just looking forward to it as a stepping out into the world as will never happen here wife is excited to go also for me and her to learn more about me as the woman i am  having Miss Flowers there also to hold my hand to take away my fears if there are any he he thinking no but going into the world as Stephanie has to be the ultimate experiance i need in my life .. better quit rambling girlfriend hope you have or had a great time hugs ..

Stephanie

That’s awesome Stephanie, your are very lucky to have such seclusion. I’m looking forward to my seclusion this weekend with my best friend and wife, to sit, relax, drink champagne, read books and best of all, as Sally

xx

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations Sally. This is a great post about a wonderful couple. I too am lucky to have a very supportive wife so I relate. Good luck as you guys continue to grow.

Like you, Tonya is just for me and my wife. I haven’t reached the point that I feel comfortable sharing with close friends or family members. We do go out so strangers are OK. 😆

❤ Tonya

That’s great Tonya and I am so pleased for you. I too wish to go out at some stage dressed as Sally with the wife but think this will be a long way off, due to my bravery and the wife would be a little concerned on this point.

Sally

xxx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Your story is so lovely warms my heart inside. Blessings on you and your loving wife.

. .Sandy

I’m so pleased Ssndy and wish everyone could have a similar story as mine. I know I am  lucky to have this so will treasure every moment.

Sally

💚

Dear Sally,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with all of us. Your wife is a lucky lady to have you. I wish you both the best of luck and a lifetime of happiness together.

Big hugs, Jill

That’s an awesome thing to say, thanks Jill

Sally

💚

Brielle
      Lady

Wow, what an incredibly inspirational story!! Thanks so much for sharing it, GF!

Hugs,

Brielle

Susan
      Lady

Thanks for sharing Sally, a great read. I guess ‘the talk’ is different for all of us who have done it, but in the end, at least it’s all out there and you can both move forward in whichever way results.

Hi Susan, it took a lot of courage, helped with some Dutch courage but so glad I raised it all the same.

Sally

xxx

Cece X
      Lady

What a terrific story. I am so glad everything worked out well.

Thanks Cece, yes it worked out very well and I have just come back from a weekend away. Our first weekend where I was Sally. I will post separately very soon on that beautiful experience.

Sally

💚

I’m very happy for you!

May I ask, how long have you kept this a secret from her?

I do believe we make much better husbands than the average man. We are much more compassionate and understanding of what women have to deal with. The only downside I see to this is, Who gets the bigger closet. Lol…

Hey Lacy,

Only 5 years. Age 45 is when I found my true self. I was always interested in stockings but not much else.

I wish I could have my own closet, we still have teenage kids at home, so everything is hidden and I am running out of hiding space😳

Jane Don
          Lady

If you think Teenagers Don’t know anything–I can sell you a public bridge-

Anonymous

Thank you so much for sharing this Sally!  I agree that is CDs do make better husbands.  I now have an understanding of

– The effort and the time it takes to apply makeup

– the reason why women own so many shoes and outfits

– the need to be beautiful and the amount of effort it takes to be beautiful.

In general, many of the things I hear my male friends complain about regarding their wives, I have a better understanding of now.

I am also happy for you that your relationship is so much stronger.  After my wife found out about Dana, it was a little rocky but we have become much stronger together.  A lot of stuff came out into the open from both of us and now we are closer than we have been in quite some time.  She has even borrowed a couple of jewelry and clothing items a couple of times.  She has not met Dana yet, maybe one day.  I am not pushing her.  She owns that timeline.

Anyway, thank you again for sharing.  Your story is similar to mine and I am sure to many others here.  It is comforting to know that someone else just “gets it”.

Hugs

Dana

So very similar stories Dana.

I was very nervous when Sally first met my beautiful wife and I must admit a little weird for us both but now it’s all good.

The only thing I will be mindful of, is that it’s not always Sally when we have time alone together, as I need to also respect the fact that she married a man first and foremost. Very hard for me to do but I feel also for the best for our relationship.

Sally

xx

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?