• This topic has 21 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Everyone!

I’m so excited that it has now been over two weeks since I started being Michelle full time.  Most of my work is online so I don’t see too many people, but I did have a discussion with my supervisor.  He was very concerned with HR type issues, but in a good way.

The real big moment for me was when my mother and my aunt helped me pack up all the male clothing in my closet and drawers and replace them with the female wardrobe I’ve been putting together.  Everything is in storage because I’m doing this on an experimental basis, but it’s so wonderful to open my underwear drawer and see my bras, panties etc instead of boxers and undershirts.  The same goes for the clothing and shoes hanging in my closet.

So far no one has given me a hard time and I am getting more and more comfortable being out even though every day is a new experience.

Thank you all for your support!

Brianna
      Lady

Enjoy the experience

It is truly great you have family support. My wife recognized early in our marriage I had a female side. Though it is difficult to dress in some of my clothing as I would like as one of my adult children and his fiancee have come to live back home. I can’t walk around in my floral tights and panties nor the beautiful top I saved from my wife’s throw away that at one time quit fitting her. She lost weight and took it back. I still am allowed to wear my panties but only under my male attire.

That’s great Michelle, I have my clothes for Jessica in one drawer with my other clothes in another. It’s nice opening my womanly drawer when I need a reminder of who I am.

J J
      Lady

Good luck. It sounds like you are being your true “you”, so you go girl. There will be people along the wah who have an issue with this, and it is exactly that, “their issue” not yours. It is their problem if they can’t deal with it, so don’t let others dictate you being you. The people closest to you are accepting you, and they are what matter. If a friend or acquaintance has issues, then they are not true friends. Why should it matter to them? If it does, they have their own issues they need to deal with.

I hope it all works out for you, where ever this journey takes you.

Congratulations on living the way you want. I hope for all good things ahead for you.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations Michelle! You have taken a courageous and necessary step and I hope and pray you find it gives you a sense of belonging and peace.

Hi Michelle,

As my GG girlfriends said to me when I transitioned, “Welcome to the sisterhood!” It’s been a year now and I don’t own a single stitch of male clothing.

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Angela Booth
      Hostess

How wonderful for you and you have support, which is so important. I hope this is a successful experiment and that you will take things as they come taking any hiccups in your stride. Believe in yourself , be strong  and you will succeed. I have done it and couldn’t feel happier and amazed at the acceptance I have had.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Michelle. Glad you have so much support. I to am so close also. Inside my house I am Cassie 24/7, even had a visit from my 36yo daughter a couple hours ago and she was very comfortable talking with Cassie. Only have a couple places where dressing as Cassie will be hard till after I retire.
      . Cassie

Thats wonderful, good for you

Congratulations Michelle ,You go girl.Have a great life and be happy with yourself and ,please do not have any self doubt.Its all positivity from here on.GO FOR IT.

Hurrah!

Michelle –

How wonderful for you.  It sounds like you have some great support.  It was very nice of your mother and Aunt to help you change your wardrobe over like that.  I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

Wonderful news, Michelle. I hope you can continue this experiment on a permanent basis!

Well done Michelle
      I hope life turns out how you want it too, your Mum and Auntie are fabulous.
      Congratulations Girl
      Sarah xx

Hey Michelle

So glad you are able to live your life on your own terms.  Oh and you are so lucky to have a mother and Auntie that are so supportive

Love Gail

Congratulations Michelle.

Must be very exciting and accepting particular with your family and work.

All the best to you and aspire many people on your journey.

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

Congrats! Going full time is a wonderful experience I know I was so excited when I finally got the ability to go full time on the weekend!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So excited for you.

Hugs, Liara

Congratulations Michelle,  It’s great to have supportive family and work.  In 3 months time it will all just seem like that’s just your normal life in a normal day.  Hugs,  Marg

Julie
      Lady

Best feeling in the world.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?