Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I had finally been left home alone when my parents had gone to a party.  The moment they left I was had opened my moms lingerie drawer and was wearing a bra and panties.  After that I pulled on some sheer black pantyhose and put on my favourite dress that my mom owned.  It was an incredible feeling.  I then slipped into some beautiful heels and finally looked into the mirror. Being only 14 at the time I surprisingly had a very slim figure for a boy. I was amazed at what I saw in the mirror, I saw the body of  a 14 year old girl.  I am now 15 and I still crossdress and I am much happier because I found this amazing website.

Courtney

Courtney…..welcome to CDH site. I hope you find what info you need. All the girls here are very helpful and if you need questions asked or sources to explore…let me know. I have tons of places to recommend to your needs.

Hugs….Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Welcome Courtney, you will find a lot of very supportive people here and please don’t be afraid to ask questions, no doubt you’ve got a bunch.

Take care, Heather.

I, too, was very young and did the same. You are not alone in your feelings. If you are still reading posts, I hope you have found yourself.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

This thread has been idle for over 5 years.  Closed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Fully dressed up’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?