Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

All,

Had a great outing last Saturday with CDH member Abby Kingston! We met at my hotel and changed, then went boutique shopping in the small town of Phonixville, PA. It’s quite the place; lots of fun specialty shops and eateries! Their claim to fame is the Theatre in town where the original film “The Blob” was shot, and every fall they have a Blob festival and rescreen the oldie, plus fun other activities.

Abby and I wandered around a bit and checked out the various clothing and jewelry stores. The weather was fine; not too warm or cool. I was dressed very casually, but Abby looked very chic in her leggings and tunic top with stylish booties! I just had jeans and a plain top and hoodie with my white Keds sneakers.

After strolling a bit, we returned to the hotel and got fancied up! Abby wore this great LBD with flowers, I changed into a silk button up blouse, white skirt with black flowers, and we both wore black flat heeled shoes. We ate at Applebee’s, which advertised that they were LGBTQ+ friendly, and that certainly was the case! The server complimented us both, and after seeing how tastefully Abby’s makeup was done, told herself she needed to up her makeup game!

We just missed a great ice cream place after dinner by about a minute, but overall, the day was wonderful! Abby changed back into Drab mode and headed out. I spent the night there in Leah mode then changed back and drove home to Maryland the next morning.

We both said it was so much fun, and I look forward to doing it again in the near future! Just wanted to share it with you all.

Leah

Leah,

It sounds like you had so much fun out with a girlfriend in the town where they filmed the Blob.  I can’t top that but I live about 25 miles away from the town where they filmed Groundhog Day.  I wish I had a girlfriend I could go out with.  Lucky you.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Thanks for an idea, Kerri. I live a couple of hours away from the Field of Dreams. That would be a great place to meet a couple of CDH girls!!

> Cassie

That sounds like so much fun Leah, I’d absolutely love to do something like that and enjoy the day with another girl, lucky you, and good on you for having the courage to do it.

Katie xx

Connie Wittnee
      Baroness - Annual

Leah, your story is so enjoyable to read,  due to your writing abilities and descriptions. Thanks to you (and Abby) for sharing with us your adventures and delights! The Blob. Blob Fests. Now we know.

J J
      Lady

Sounds like a fun day out, glad you enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed reading about it. I love positive stories of being out and about, and the hope and encouragement they can bring to others.

Thanks for the wonderful post Leah.  I will just add that the waitress we had was so cool with us being out and about as two girlfriends enjoying a night out.  As always, I reward good waiters and waitresses with an exceptional tip as a way we, as a community, can reward people whom don’t necessarily understand us but are willing to give us the respect and dignity we all deserve.  I believe in passing that forward so the next time they see one of us in the future, they will remember the great tip and be kind to the next girl.  I can’t prove that it works, but a good experience with us, I hope makes it easier for the next group.

Also, as some of you mentioned, it is wonderful to be able to go out with another CDH friend.  There is nothing better and makes it easier to be out and about with another cross dresser, especially from our wonderful community here at CDH.  It helps with encouragement of each other, builds friendships, and it also makes it safer to be out in numbers.  Can’t wait for our next adventure.

How I envy all you ladies who can pass. At my height and build I do not and can only go outside as Marlene to support groups, which are great but only once a month near me, and often I cannot attend because of family commitments. Best, Marlene.

It sounds Ike you had a wonderful time. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for sharing.

Staci Gal
      Lady

Sounds like you had a great time…  Meeting another Crossdresser can be a wonderful experience..  Last December, I met a CDH member and it was fun and wonderfully educational..  My first time meeting another CD.

Glad you had an enjoyable time together….

Staci…

Glad that a good time was had by all!

I’ve always thought that it makes a difference for us to be seen as regular people doing regular things. Visibility is an important thing, as is camaraderie.

As an aside, automotive motorsports journalist, author and TV personality, Brock Yates, spent some of his later years in Phoenixville, PA before passing away in Batavia, NY.

What a great time! Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?