• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I do a bit of volunteering for a local charity a couple hours a week in the early evening.  Last night was my night.  I went underdressed with bikini pink satin panties and a wine colored non padded bra, toenails cherry red.  As I had not been for a few weeks they were glad to see me.  As we were getting started they informed me that I was now part of the “girls crew” (That shift is all women) I joked and said great what do I need to wear.  Laughs all around.  If only they knew.  Smiling the whole time.

Trisha
      Duchess

You could always tell them and boom. Girl crew complete. 😃

Anonymous

believe me honey…..it’s borderline xx

OHHHHH! You put me on the right crew! Thank goodness, cuz this guy stuff is getting itchy!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Now there’s an invitation! Why not drop hints and see if they are taken?

Anonymous
      Lady

You could have said… “Well I’m wearing panties and a bra already”… then let them see a bra strap. I bet you would have gotten tons of laughter and accepted.

Anonymous

Stephanie..

I work with half a dozen girls….they don’t know about grace….I would totally expect them to have their suspicions…I’m treated as one of the girls, they ask me the most wonderful things…even about makeup or clothes…..I would not work anywhere else for twice the money…..

basically it’s heaven at work and heaven in the evenings with you wonderful girls….I could not ask for more!!!

Like you….I’m smiling all the time too!!!

Contented grace 💓💓

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Have fun with it.

Hugs, Liara

Congratulations Stephanie on being part of the girl crew!

Alice

Nancy
      Lady

Did you ask them what was so funny? 🙂 Congrats on being part of the girls crew!

Birel

Well here goes that echo again Hi Stephanie ha ha congrats girl on such a wonderful supprise .. Dont let get away sneak some of your girlyness into the conversations and like said show off a little strap your heart will thank you ..

Stephanie  Bass

Dang echo ha ha

Anonymous

Whenever a crack is made amongst a bunch of guys about panty-wearing, I can’t help but think, “If you only knew.” 😁

Turn up en femme for the giggles – I dare you!!!

😍😍😍😍😍

Sounds like an invitation to show up in your girl things!

Anonymous

Congrats on being part of girls team. Know come Monday evening will be part of the girl team too

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

The other day when checking out of my hotel (as “male”), the receptionist asked if we were one or two for breakfast (as I had checked in the night before as “Helene”)…took it as a compliment and was quite amused

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?