Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I continue my journey into the life of Tonya, I see adds for gaffs and really they don’t look comfortable, I haven’t gotten the hang of tucking, though I’m lucky my … (cough) size… isn’t huge so I can normally get away with a bit of maneuvering without it being noticable… but what are your thoughts on them… advice on tucking/ tutorials? Anything would be helpful.

And as far as breast forms go.  I’m only recently considering getting a small pair.. as I want to stay around a B cup I have basically a small A cup naturally… so really just need a small push to get what I want…

I’m just curious as to how you ladies handle/handled gaffs and breast forms

As always Lots of Love 💘

Tonya

Hi Tonya ,I dont use a gaff,just snug panties and a panty liner with wings.I also wear either a high waist long leg girdle or ashaping panty.I use breast forms from Amoena but I understand the Breast Form Store has a great selection.E mail them or give them a call . Sincerely Michelle.

A lot of gaffes are uncomfortable. They work well but the extra stiff material can sometimes feel like a piece of cardboard between your legs. However, you do get used to it after awhile. Kind of like the first couple of times you wear a thong, you have to get used to it. After awhile you are so used to it that you miss it when you take it off.

Speaking of thongs, they are VERY good gaffes. Just tuck it in and pull the thong tight. You have to experiment to find the right kind of thong. The material can’t be too stretchy, I find lace is good which has the added benefit of being……lace.

Gaffes with hiding tubes, flattening belts, rings or assorted other gadgets are not worth the trouble for an everyday cd. Also, they were designed by Marquis de Sade, ok if you’re a masochist.

If you’re not on any hormone treatment then a set of forms are a must. You say you want to be a B cup. Don’t make my mistake, I also wanted to be a B so that is what I bought. I forgot to consider my natural A’s, add a B form and you get a C. They actually look fine but there are times I think I should get a smaller set for a more reserved look. Also going up a size or two screws up your wardrobe, you have to get new bras and pretty dresses and tops are now tight.

👗👙❤

Beth

Thanks for the advice on the forms I haven’t decided if or when I’ll get them… as I can get by with natural A-cups but need to get rid of my tummy and I’m afraid of I lose that I’ll lose my breast size

I usually wear a thong or a tight pair of panties.  Then I’ll often add a pair of pantyhose or tights, and/or a panty girdle.  If the weather is warm I’ll just wear the panty girdle.  If the pantyhose or tights fits me well, I may forgo the panty girdle.  If the pantyhose isn’t control top, or has a tendency to slip, I’ll wear both the hose and the panty girdle.

But I recently bought a one piece bathing suit without a skirt.  For this, I bought a special G-string that acts like a gaff, but also has an extra piece of elastic that runs vertically down the gusset, which is designed to split my boys and make them look like girl’s equipment. It keeps me well under control without any unsightly bulges when I’m wearing the bathing suit.

For gaffs, I have one gaff and it is a vagina gaff.  I thought it would look nice and make me feel more of a woman south of the border.  In reality, it sits on the shelf collecting dust.  Don’t get me wrong, it is a good product and does what it is designed to do, but when nature calls it is cumbersome to untuck, then retuck after.  I find myself fiddling around in the washroom for like 10 – 15 minutes trying to retuck everything back in, while not having my silicone butt/hip pads spill out.

So now I just wear granny panties with some control to keep things tucked in.  It works well for me and it is much easier when going to the bathroom.

As for breast forms, I bought 3 pairs, one is more like a breast enhancer so I’m not sure if that really counts, one is B  the other C cup.  Since I bought the C cup, I have been wearing it pretty much all the time when I transform into Wendy as I find it is the perfect size.  B is good, but for me a little on the small side.

There was a recent spate of threads about breast forms and breast plates, after reading everyone’s response on breast plates, I decided to take a leap of faith and bought a half body breast plate, C cup.  Awaiting in anticipation on its arrival.

Anonymous

I just ordered a few different style gaffs to try, as I was trying on clothes and even with my panties pulled all the way up my you know what, I still had a bulge in those white, size 7 jeans, and in the red dress. I’m going out, I have to do what I think will give me the best chance of success!

I ordered #7001 from enfemme, they fit in a 38B or 36C pocket bra, and I ordered a new smooth pocket bra to keep my nipples from protruding so far😉 I’ve had my forms for about 18 months, and that is what really changed my whole look…I love my girls!

Haley😘

Please let me know how they work for you and if they are uncomfortable or not

Here is some advice on tucking:
      https://enfemmestyle.com/blog/how-to-hide-tuck-for-gaffs
      Hope this helps hun!🤗

I HATE gaffs! Yuck! I like you am a “grower not a shower” lol. Ive found that a cute thong or panties just a little smaller then the same size woman would wear works great. I avoid getting excited while dressing/dressed so my “bump” stays small almost unnoticeable. Ive tucked the boys inside and positioned things to where they arent noticeable. I actually had a GG reach under my mini skirt at the bar once and seemed a bit surprised to not find anything. We did have a very interesting  discussion about it after 😉. I also have a nice full A cup naturally but I use 36 C self adhesive forms to fill out my bras. Or if I wear a cute cami or blouse and I want to show some “tittie” through it lol. Theres a great product called “Skin Tac” adhesive wipes. They work great to hold the forms in place for much longer. Adhesive cleans off with Isopropyl.

Keeping the boys in place is my biggest issue… even in my tighter panties they just funny like staying where I put them…

I’m considering buying an a or b cup for but also considered just buying the padded inserts to see if they might give me just that little umph that I want. I wish I could find a good way to gain natural breadts without losing any of my manhood or getting surgery…

I’m planning on getting a push-up bra soon too see how it does.  Sadly just haven’t had time to go shopping lately. I’m also considering getting a corset or two to see if they make a difference.

I wouldn’t say I have nothing to hide as I’m not small by any means I’m just not big either lol mediocre… but from what everyone seems to say gaffs are not pleasant… so I’ll avoid it anyway.  Just have to get the hang of tucking properly.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?