Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just wanted to share with you ladies, and maybe i’m late to the party, but I bought gaff panties recently while on travel.  I put them on and went out to a drag show in my normal Jasmine dress.  OMG, what a feeling.  I can’t tell you have awesome they feel.  Tucking the “ovaries” in the inguinal canal and pushing your new little “part” where it belongs to give a smooth front look is amazing!  I highly recommend.

During the visit to the drag show, a flash of euphoria came over me as 2 drag ladies came up to me to express how beautiful I looked. Validation from others in similar circumstances, makes your confidence just skyrocket.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing. Always nice to get compliments.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Why did you buy them from? Having a devils own job hiding the boys away.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I have several gaffs, love them !!!!

What are the best ones…I’m looking to buy but there are so many choices

Cece X
      Lady

I applaud you. The idea of tucking frightens me a bit. I do not have the courage to try.

I have a pair of panties that doesn’t tuck, but actually uses them. They are a g-string style, with an extra piece of elastic running vertically,  The elastic splits your package (making it seem like two separate parts), and holds the “ovaries” up against you; they make it look like you have female genitalia. The front acts like a gaff, being tight.  You can even wear this under a bathing suit (which I have done) or tight pants.

They come from a company called Koalaswim (despite the name, they’re based in the U.S.)  and they make several different gender bending panties, one of which they say can be worn under a bathing suit.

Just looked up Koalaswim. Yes! They are very interesting looking. Are we allowed to say cameltoe here? oops

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?