Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ladies,

I just bought my first gaffe.  I thought it would me keep my junk tucked away when I’m dressed.  This one does a good job tucking me away and it also is molded in the  front like vaginal lips which is interesting. Do you ladies wear gaffes and do you like them?
      Kerry

I will use a gaff something like that under a bathing suit.  It’s really a g-string with an extra piece of vertical elastic to create a split in the boys and create pockets for them so they look like women’s parts. I have also worn it under short skirts a few times this summer.

But most of the time, no.  I will wear a lightweight panty girdle to keep myself in. In cooler or colder weather, control top pantyhose or tights will also do the trick.  And sometimes in the summer I’ll wear a short sort tutu under an A-line or skater skirt. This hides any potential bulge in front, widens the hips, and acts as a bum roll, all without looking like I’m wearing a petticoat beneath my skirt.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I use gaffs when its “full on Caty time”. Plus a pair of one size too small control panties . These items then keep my “dangly bits” from dangling and hold them in quite firmly.

My suspender/ garter  belts can sometimes tend to fall down, so I use “nappy/diaper” pins back through the control panty to help keep the belt in place.

Caty.

PS Tho with all that “equipment” in place when nature calls “number 2”, it’s a pain in that very area to get it all back in place.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I occasionally wear one depending on the dress I will wear. I can’t say that I “enjoy” it. Tucking isn’t the most comfortable experience.

I’m not a fan of the simulated vagina shape, as I don’t really want to show camel toe any more than moose knuckle…but to each their own.

I have two smooth from gaffes from En Femme, that are thongs and stay in place well. I can wear them under bikini bottoms in the pool.

Have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous
        Lady

“moose knuckle”….. LOL

Never heard that term but it fits… LOL

I never thought I would bother getting a gaffe and was always content wearing control panties (or normal ladies’ hi-cut panties or briefs – always with lace insets and/or trim in suitably feminine colours) as I tend to like wearing flowing/billowy dresses or skirts [fit-and-flare, for instance].

However, I recently got my first set of real silicone self-adhesive breast forms  – and they are wonderful. Not only do I have the feeling of having real breasts that weigh and jiggle, I can even wear my sheerer blouses without a bra and “reveal some nipple”.

While shopping online for the breast forms, I saw gaffes with built-in vagina and am now determined to try them out as this way I may perhaps be able to get one or two tighter bodycon dresses – which always seem to be marked down more than the other dresses.

Love,

Katherine

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hello Katherine,

Go easy on the “camel toe” gaffs..I have one and perhaps its just the brand, but a/. its not as comfortable as a normal gaff and b/. I think the “CT” is over exaggerated.

I rarely wear mine and even then, I have to have a normal gaff underneath it.

Caty.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kerri,

I will wear a smooth gaff when I need that flat front for a tight skirt or dress. I bought 2 different sizes from en-femme. The tighter one holds better, and the second is more comfortable, and holds things well enough for me most of the time.

💕Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

I tuck when wearing leggings or a pencil skirt with a pair of spandex swim bikini bottoms that are probably a size too small. Its smooth, feels snug, and is comfortable.

Hi Kerri i don’t have a gaff at the moment but i would sure like one, I’m not sure where about’s in the UK i can get one, I think i will have to go online to purchase one but the thing is I’m in the closet to my wife so where can i have it mailed to,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I am just getting back into dressing after a few “drab” years and just ordered my first “real” gaffes from TheBreastformStore.  In the past I did the homemade gaffe trick of a cut off control top pantyhose waistband through a cut tube sock under an undersized thong panty covered by my main panty and control top pantyhose… which worked remarkably well.

Fortunately I didn’t purge my things but wouldn’t you know the one missing bag was my best lingerie!!!  Oh well, a great excuse to go shopping 🛍 !

Mysti

RachelAnn
      Lady

I have an old gaff, it works ok, I also have done the homemade ones with old pantyhose waist bands which work really well but can be a little too tight after extended periods of time. Recently my wife ordered by mistake some period panties (yes that’s a thing apparently). She has no use for them and can’t return them, so I said I would try them. The crotch is wider and a more firm then regular panties, perfect for tucking.

Hi Kerri,

I use a gaff whenever I dress and love the feel. It took some time to find the right one. For me the Max smooth gaff from En Femme works really well, keeps everything tucked and looks and feels lovely. Just my 2 pennies.

FM

I also have 2 pair of those, but they almost feel to small. Possibly not positioning them properly.

Marlie

Hi girls,

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on what point in my life we’re talking about, I don’t require a gaffe. It’s very easy to tuck my tiny parts up where they’re hidden quite nicely just by using a pair of tight fitting panties. In fact, where I work, as a transitioned and legal female, a lot of them think I’ve had bottom surgery because that’s how I look. I tried a gaffe once and really didn’t like it, it’s actually very nice not needing one.

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?