Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How many girls here use a gaff. I have never used one and I am considering purchasing one. Any tips on brand, style, or fit? Thanks.

For tight skirts, jeans, shorts, leggings, etc., some method of flattening the bump is essential, if you’re not prepared to tuck.

I have a cheap one which I got on eBay – not the cheapest, but one which has realistic mouldings. I have some leggings and tight shorts, and it makes a real difference with hip pads, etc.

It’s around £20 inc p&p – I had to wait several weeks, but it was worth it. The brand is Erosky – or type “realistic gaffe” into eBay, Amazon, or the search engine of your choice.

Enjoy!

Love Laura

I have a gaff (includes a silicone female private parts insert) I bought a few years ago.  I’ve only used it a few times, I like how it smooths the area and because of the silicone insert, it also shows the female bump if I wear extremely tight clothing down there.

However, I stopped using the gaff.  Going to the bathroom untucking and re-tucking became a hassle.

Michelle

I have used gaffs occasionally and find them easy to wear. You definitely want them to be snug fitting. One other option to a gaff that also works well is a women’s swim bikini bottom. I have a few of them and they work as well. But once again get them in a size that will be snug.

Good Luck

Robin

[postquote quote=380329]
      I don’t bother to tuck – as you say, it’s a hassle. I just wear the gaffe like a cricket box – sure, there’s a bump, but it’s smooth not lumpy!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Michelle

I use Carmen Liu thongs. I bought the bra and panty set. Poisoned Petal. Black lace with purple. They are very nice..

Hugs

💋Natasha

Anonymous

I also used at one time gaff with “female form”… , however, have found better use real women’s string with “belly” control (a kind of “spandex”) and buy them at least two sizes smaller than what I would normally wear as a male and pull “him” in between my legs towards the back. To “flatten out” the look, use a thin womens pad which you can buy in any store in packs of 10/20…etc which stick nicely inside the string

I purchased a couple (even enhanced) and do not use them. Some dresses seem to eliminate the need and even when I go out in slacks I normally use long blouses. OK, maybe I should think about it more; yesterday, I had on slacks and a short sweater and did not even think about it at all; woops. Wow, maybe I should think abut this more.

I purchased one and I feel very comfortable in it. Some days wish I could wear it all the time.

I only have the one for now, looking into others. Got it from Amazon.

Did you get a gaff in the same size as your panties or smaller?

I have worn a gaff when in my one piece swimsuit or leggins with a crop top.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?