• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Paula.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Paula
      Lady

Anyone have experience in wearing gaffs?  Would you recommend them or a different pair of panties?

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Paula

I tend to use tight underpants (briefs) when needing to be discreet – these are something like swimming trunks (speedos?) and do the job better than any ‘gaff’ I have tried, and they are much cheaper

In the UK we have Make and Spencers who seem to supply 90% of the UK’s underwear !

Hugs

Dawn x

I have one gaff, a vagina panty gaff I bought from the breast form store.  While I have no issues with the product, I barely wear it and it sits on the shelf collecting dust.

Main reason : It does a good job in doing what it is supposed to do; however I find when nature calls, it is a hassle to undo the tuck, then redo the tuck after.  And being at my age, when nature calls, it screams so it is hard to quickly untuck just before having to go.

I do however have had good success without much tucking wearing vanity fair/vasserette type panties.  They have a slight control to it so it does help keep things together down there.

So here is a link to a review of some gaffs I bought from a CDH vendor here on the CDH site!

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/en-femme-gaff-collection-review/

Thanks, SR

Paula
        Lady

I will look into that thank you 😚

Paula
        Lady

I will look into that thank you 😚

I also wear tight panties and  usually some form of nylons. Never have tried a gaff.

Nancy
      Lady

I also have one, but only wear it once in a while, when I’m wanting to go for the flattest look I can get. They are a little bit of a hassle when using the bathroom. So, I’m not a huge fan of them, but I am glad I have at least this one.

Birel

Anonymous
      Lady

This was posted a while back (I saved the link because I thought I might buy it at some point, but I haven’t yet).  Gals said that it kept everything packed pretty tight.  If you search the forums for this product, I’m sure it’ll pop up.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-solid-thong-bikini-swim-bottom-30891/

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Wen in Caty mode I go for the “daily double”. 1/. The gaffs from the Breast form store work very well, not expensive and available in basic lingerie colours.

2/. One size too small control panty put on back to front over the top of the gaff… Very smooth “down there line” when all is ticked away and is one of three integral parts of my initial  “femme being”.

1/. Securely tucked

2/. Breast forms attached

3/. having my “hair on” aka my wig.

From there is the usual lingerie and outer clothes, make up, perfume etc etc

I have a “Salene” panty gaff, with the “camel toe” in front, but I only wear that when the mood strikes me.

In the past, I also had a vagina panty with the “internal sheath”. But it was useless when “nature called”, unless by that stage (ahem…) I had “risen to the occasion”

It was also not very robust and I had to attack it with a needle and thread. Plus some “cutting adjustments….

Made my eyes water typing that…

Caty

Paula
        Lady

I’m sore you looked wonderful 😚

I have 2 gaffs, and I have 2 smoothing ones coming from Enfemme.
      I wear them all the time ,with panties under, and just love them.
      No tucking required, and they hold everything in place beautifully.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Paula, I’m not very big so maybe my suggestion won’t work for you. My inclination is to find panties that work for you.

Diane

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I got a couple of gaffs from En Femme and they make it easy.

No tape, no fuss… makes it easy… the “slingshot” is super low cut and quite sexy…

xoxo

Rayna

Paula
        Lady

Yes en femme has become a favorite on sight retailer for me. I’ll have to try the sling shot.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?