- December 6, 2018 at 4:18 am #132904
NikkiParticipantRegistered On: July 1, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 25Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
I’ve been looking into gaff’s and if I really need one. I think most of my skirts and dresses are flowy enough but I bought a bikini recently and not so sure about that. What would any of you ladies recommended for swimming and skinny jeans?
- December 7, 2018 at 11:46 am #133266PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 64Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I have never bought a gaff they are far to expensive, i bought gent’s underpants from a store called Dunn’s based in Ireland.All i did was fold and glue the elasticated seems over on themselves including the waste band ,total success.
- December 7, 2018 at 9:48 am #133236Nicola KuusiParticipantRegistered On: December 3, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I find that two pairs of control top panyhose (several sizes smaller than normal) with the legs cut off works better than the home-made gaffs. I pull the whole thing up in the back to make a kind of thong. It works like magic with skinny jeans, and kind of works for leggings too. I find that it’s easier to do things like cross my legs which is pretty painful in the gaffs that I’ve made. It’s just generally less painful overall and I think it makes a nice seamless silhouette. If you wear a thong over top with a slightly thicker waistband, the whole thing can be covered up quite nicely and look pretty good. (even without jeans on)
All this being said, I’ve never actually purchased a gaff. So there might be wonderful things out there. This solution doesn’t last forever, you’ve got to buy new ones periodically, but there’s something to be said for being able to pop out to wallmart anytime you need to tuck the boys away for the evening.
- December 6, 2018 at 6:56 am #132926Donna RossParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
There is a good thread from 1-2 weeks back in the fashion & beauty forum, that had two good video links: Delia Melody for the mechanics, and the other one for making your own.
- December 6, 2018 at 4:43 am #132909Lisa watsonParticipantRegistered On: September 24, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 643Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
Yes. The camel toe pantie works for me in a number of dress situations if i don’t feel like tuckining , but it would be to big for a bikini. I don’t wear a bikini out in public just me an the cat around the house 🙂
- December 7, 2018 at 11:50 am #133268PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 64Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
May i show my ignorance , camel toe panties could you please explain. PY xx.
- December 6, 2018 at 4:33 am #132908
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.