Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Gotta love my wife. We stopped at a few garage sales and she picked out a nice top for me. We then stopped at Walmart and she looked for a sports bra for me. No luck there but we found a very nice, satiny nightgown. Later we discussed my desire for a makeover and although she did not want to participate, she is okay with me finding a makeup artist in my area.

I am blessed.

Jerry Lee
      Lady

Yes you are blessed

Early on after my wife caught me dressed (not the way to come out to your spouse) I was working to make her more comfortable with my dressing and perhaps more accepting.  Come Christmas, I went out dressed, very rare for me at the time and bought her a Christmas gift.  I wrapped and put it under the tree with a label that said “To Linda from Patricia.”  She knew my femme name was Patricia.  When she found it, she asked me if I keep it in the bedroom, because she didn’t want anyone, especially her parents, asking who Patricia was.  So I complied, leaving it on our bed Christmas morning.  I don’t remember just what it was, but I do remember she liked it.  My birthday was three months later and we had my in-laws over for dinner with cake and ice cream.  When we went to bed that night, there was a package on the bed, address to Patricia from Linda.  Inside was a very nice feminine blouse.  I still have it and wear it on occasion.

That was the beginning of her learning to accept me as me.  Some 45 years later it’s still a work in progress, but she’s quite OK with my feminine expression 24/7.   There have been several times since then she picked up little things that she thought I might like, most time out of the blue.  It’s great to get that kind of acceptance.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?