• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have found that garter belt sizes are quite different from pantie sizes.  I find a 1x pantie fits very comfy, but for a garter belt I wear a m/s and still I find it want’s to slide down my backside.   No hips or bum to hold the belt up I guess.  Any one else have this issue?  Are there some that better fit for CD?

Darlene, to answer your question, yes.  There are garter belts online made for CD’s.  I can’t quote you site names off the top of my head, but I would suggest Amazon, or one of the stores advertised here on CDH.

The width of the waist band also will figure in how yours will ‘ride’ your waist, as well as how high or low you have sized it for.

Unfortunately for a lot of girls like us, trial and error can get expensive if we do it all on our own.  Some lines have a rep that you can chat with when you are looking at their site.  Get ALL of your measurements before hand to help you find what you need, waist above your navel and just below it, your hips also.  You will also need your bra size if you buy an ‘all in one’ teddy wit attached garters.  An open bottom girdle with garter straps could also be what you need.

Good luck, and have fun shopping.

PaulaF

Personally?

Never trust letter or number sizes. There is NO standardization in women’s clothing sizes and often not even within a given manufacturer. Measurements are the only thing that you can count on. Manufacturers and retail store web sites will have size charts, so compare your measurement to the chart. They will usually have instructions on how and where to take the measurements. Anyway, for whatever size is indicated, you may need to do one size smaller for a snug fit…

Anonymous
      Lady

I have found that my size in a garter is much smaller than my panty size. I like garters that are wider at the top than the skinny ones you see that are cheap. I also want the clasps to be metal and not plastic. Learned that the hard way wearing one that had plastic clasps and one broke mid day at work. Open bottom girdles work well too when wanting to wear stockings and you get some smoothing of the body under dresses.

Sandy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?