Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I know of a CD/trans group that meets in Oklahoma City that could make for a getaway (they have a multi-day gathering 2 times a year), but ahead of that, it would be great to meet some people in East Central Kansas, get to know, support each other in developing our look, etc., then head to one of the OKC events (or even make one of our own locally!).  Needn’t be anything fancy.  Just gathering is the most important thing and in public, safe meeting places.  Great to have some kind of activity to break the ice with that also promotes interactions.  Play pool.  A walk in a park.  Eat out.  Play board/card games (I’m totally a geek for such).  Needn’t come fully dressed initially even.  Dress as you like and feel comfortable: boy, nonbinary or fem.  Anyone interested or available for friendly outings in East Central Kansas?  If you’re aware of local LGBTQ or other friendly gatherings nearby as well, please do share!

The Heartland Soiree in OK City is Nov. 3,4 and 5 this fall.

https://www.heartlandtg.com/

Yep.  That’s the OKC event.  Be cool to meet some peeps ahead of that and/or form our own local, annual gathering in KCMO.  It would be much more appealing to attend with friends rather than attending without.

Anonymous

Girls,

I wish I lived closer to this event.  I’m probably 500 miles away.  I would love to meet you and share some girl time.  Have a great event.

love,

Kerri

Something like a 6 hour drive to OKC for me too.  I’ll probably not bother if I don’t have some friends that want to go with.  Otherwise I fear the usual results: you break some ice but it’s harder as a loner, sure you meet great people, but you leave them behind and return home to the same old same old.  How much better would it be if you had local friends in tow?  Maybe there’s some event or gathering that’s more local and thus more feasable for local peeps?

I live near OKC.  I don’t know how much I can get out for the Nov. event, since I work a lot of Saturdays.  Maybe Sunday or Friday night.  Message me if you are coming to town, and I’ll do my best to meet up.  Maybe FAC drinks & dinner, or Sunday brunch?

I’m going to the drag brunch at The Boom this afternoon.  Heard it is great!

hugs!

~Philma

BTW – I could be talked into a trip to Wichita on the right weekend!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?