Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

ANd as it does draw to a close,it got me thinking,and so I just have to ask.How many of you ladies came out to family or friends this month? My wife and I have been married 49 years this year. I came out to her in the very beginning of our relationship. I was crazy about her and decided she better know about me,from me.No secrets at all. I didn’t want to risk losing her.From the get go, she was great with it. Took me shopping,bought me clothes just because she felt like it.Over the years, yes, we did a lot of experiments with other lover,bot male and female, only as a couple. We are both very openly Bi. But it’s all about love.The sex is great but the love is better!!So,did anyone out there come out, stand up and say to your friends,family or partners, guess what I do, I cross dress and I am proud.If not, there are 2 days left. You wont regret it and you will be a lot more relaxed with life and your dressing.My name is Krista and I support this message….lol.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Funny you mention that.  Maybe not coming out during pride month, but kind of opening the door and allowing anyone willing to see in …..

Little subconscious – and concious –  acts.

Stevie

I will send you a more descriptive post when I have more time, but just wanted you to know that you are not the only one who is not ashamed of being a crossdressing person. I know why I do it and my wife and children were told early on. More later on! – Blessings

Anonymous

I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m proud to be a crossdresser, it’s probably just my demeaner, a little sarcastic, I’m more along the you don’t like me don’t look at me then type. Sorry years of being bullied and pushed around, I’m a bit harsh. My family and most of my friends know and if you ask or make a comment especially this month when the topic is on the table more I will tell you straight out all about me. What’s the old line, just because we have differing opinions on things doesn’t mean I don’t like you and if you don’t like me because of this or whatever reason then move along, I don’t have time for negativity or put downs in my life. As I said I’m rather blunt. lol

Bluntness is a form of absolute honesty Luv! I applaud your bluntness! – Blessings from Teralynn

Been a while for me: October 2015, 200+ people…

Hey Krista, Teralynn here. As promised, this is my more detailed welcoming post! I was glad to see that you told your wife about your crossdressing and that she is accepting and supportive. You two have been together for a long time and it would have been a shame if she had taken your revelation badly. I got married to my wife in 1970, so we have been together a long time also. I didn’t find out about Teralynn until 2001 but once I did both her and our kids needed to be told. Did I ever feel ashamed or guilty about it? No not at all. I knew from the first time I dressed up as Teralynn that I had a part of me that was feminine and had been waiting all these years to be recognized. I am glad you put this post on the site because perhaps some of our crossdressing members who feel ashamed or guilty about their crossdressing might get some courage and support from some of the posts that other members have posted who know who they are and are not afraid to stand up and say so. You have been a member much longer than I have and have probably seen a lot of new members come and go. If you have the time to monitor the Introductions & New Members forum, I am sure your experienced and knowledgeable comments might help new crossdressing members deal with who they are more positively. Just a thought! – Blessings

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well, I have not. Though the circle of people in the know does slowly widen. I very much want to tell my children, but my wife is very much against it, as well as anyone else in the family, so I am going along with her wishes of course. Most of the close family, other than our kids have passed on now, so that’s not the issue it once would of been. The one person I wish was still here I could tell is my Mom. She was one of the first of our close relatives to leave us suddenly in ’93, and that was many years before “Amy” became anything more than a pastime in my life.

The huge difference now is that I’m in no way ashamed anymore of what I am. In a strange way I am proud of my gender fluid nature, but am very sensitive and don’t want to invite ridicule upon myself. Scared at times, yes, but definitely not ashamed anymore, and certainly proud at times.

Amy

Funny how my birthday falls on June 10th and I’m a crossdresser lol. I did coe out to my fiance, brother, best friend, and parents and all but my dad were really supportive. Sad my dad wasn’t much though.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?