• This topic has 35 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Gayle. I cannot believe that I am actually getting to say that, out loud! I’m older, 60. But finally decided I cannot live by the expectations of others. I know I’ll never be ‘passable.’ But, I’m loving the clothes, and every second I’m alone, I’m dressed, trying new outfits, and learning, and enjoying heels!

That’s about it, starting to live as Gayle, and loving the clothes!

Anonymous

Welcome Gail we are all glad to be here you can express Gail here all the time we are all sisters here and it doesn’t matter that people say you are not passable here everyone is a beautiful womanhigs Kim 💜🦄

Thank so much!

Now the daunting task…. Makeup!

Gayle

Anonymous

Welcome Gayle, Hugs Nancy

Thank you!!!!

Hi Gayle, and welcome to CDH!!! It’s really nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Gayle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gayle welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Hi Gayle and welcome. I’m 62 and new to this site, less than a month and I love it here. Yours 💕💋 Katie

It’s the clothes isn’t it?!

I have never felt so complete, as the first time I dressed completely.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Gayle, this is a truly beautiful site to relax and be the girl you naturally want to be. Enjoy sweetie.
      Lol Amanda xx

Amanda

Thank you!!! So far all I’m getting is positives here. I want to really embrace being Gayle, work on my style, clothes, makeup, and not have to worry about being either judged, it hit on.

Gayle

Anonymous

Hi Gayle

Welcome to CDH. I’m Kathleen, I’m 76, live in Greenville SC, and I have been a crossdresser since was about six. I’d like to send you a friends request and I hope that you will accept it.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Absolutely!

First question, where do you do the majority of your clothes shopping?

Gayle

Anonymous

Hi Gayle,

Thanks for the response Hun. I love Kohl’s, J C Penny’s and Walmart. Not so much Walmarts though. I also like Torrid. All very LGBT friendly. At least here in South Carolina.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Gayle!!

💜🌺🌻

Well thank you! And looking forward to the forum!

Hi Gayle,

Welcome to CDH.

Paula XX

Thank you! I am so excited to find this forum!

BTW, you look fabulous! Looking forward to the tips from all the wonderful girls here!

Hi Gayle its nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its wonderful .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts  from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions about everything so when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments then he he your turn please give us a story or two about the life and times of Gayle as she makes this journey into the wonderful world of femme .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

I am beyond excited to have found this forum!

I desperately want to be a better woman, to look, act, like I feel. And, there are the clothes!

Gayle beware of the pink fog. I love it but it is very expensive. I will post where I am getting my stuff later. I actually found a site that has a personal shopper for you. They sent you what they picked out for you and you keep what you like and send the rest back. Kinda like shopping with a girlfriend but online.

Anonymous

Please post that I would like to check it out

hugs Kimberly

Absolutely beautiful as always Stephanie.

Thank you sweety you know how to make a girl blush ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Gayle,

Welcome! I went out dressed today for the first time…probably would have never done it had I not found this community. When one of us wins, we all win✌🏻

Haley😘

So true!!!!

I have a new dress, some figure enhancements, and an hoping? To go out soon… Wow! It’ll be scary, but thrilling!

Gayle

Hi Gayle,
      Lovely to have you here and it’s never to late to let your inner Girl out to play.

Mikala xxxx.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mikala.

Thank you, and I intend to.

Lots of retail therapy already. And a trio to VV soon!

Gayle

Anonymous

Welcome aboard CDH Gayle, I think your going to love it here, be warned – it can become addictive, but in a good way of course… 👗👜👠👙🎀💳.

Hugs

Diana

Welcome Gayle!

Welcome to the family Gayle

Anonymous

Hi welcome to this forum:)
      The girls are really nice and they have been there for me!
      I am just starting my journey too and coming out slowly
      We are here for you! Need anything just PM me anything
      Lots of love and support !
      Follow your heart
      Jozzy

Thank you! So excited I can barely sit still!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?