Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls. I got some gel eye liner. I tried it the other day and really like the way it goes on. Getting it off was another story. The makeup removal wipes I normally use did not cut it at all. The only thing I had in the house that worked was olive oil, and that still was not easy. What should I use?

I too use a gel eye liner from time to time (black Cherimoya).  And like you, it is one of the tougher eyeliners to remove.

I used to use the Walmart generic brand make up remover wipes, and the gel eyeliner barely budged.  However, I switched to Nivea make up remover wipes and had good success with removing the gel eyeliners.  It doesn’t get it on the first shot, but a few wipes and the eyeliner is pretty much gone.

Another thing you can try is micellar water.  The Nivea does a decent job so I rarely use micellar.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Miceller water, and olive oil.

I like the olive oil as it conditions the eyelashes. I use a cotton wool bud and gently apply it and let it soak for 5 minutes. (I know waiting and patience isn’t the best for a quick removal.) Monty Python could do a funny skit on cd husband trying to remove makeup (that was non removable paint.) While wife is trying to come into the bathroom.

Anonymous

+1 for Miceller Water and a cotton pad.

If you really want to go with an oil, try BioOil.

Didi💋

Anonymous

I love gel eyeliner until it has to come off and it’s mungled up with eyelash glue….
      I recommend sleeping on it. You natural skin oils will work wonders. Then proceed with a cotton swab with dabbing of olive oil and then miceneare water.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?