Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I originally posted the How Feminine are You? Here’s a quiz for gender dysphoria.  I scored 67 on the 0-100 scale, with 100 being total dysphoria.  Please understand that this test is not meant to be diagnostic, it is only for your personal reflection.

https://www.idrlabs.com/gender-dysphoria/test.php

Gwyneth
      Lady

I came in at 53%, meaning moderately gender dysphoric. Which surprises me. As I saw this post in my email this morning, I was at that “Perfect Storm” moment. Homelife, worklife, and almost any otherlife; I’m in a bad place. I’m tired of manning up. What I wouldn’t give to be someone’s wife today!

Gwyn

I scored 10%

Hi Jennifer as scored a 57% still think i would be higher as feel more womanly than male but answered truthfully as i could few questions were not quite easy to answer .. hugs from this girl to all the other ones here he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Brielle
      Lady

I scored 72%, but it could have been higher. I don’t constantly think about transitioning since I still have a full-time job and need to focus on that during the day. In private times, I would be much more likely to focus on my need to live as a woman.

I scored 3%

ChloeC
      Duchess

In today’s world, when one has an affliction that cannot be ‘cured’ by standard methods, the most often solution provided by the medical profession is being given guidance on how to manage the affliction so that one can lead a less complicated, hopefully productive life.  For instance, I had a hip replacement a few years ago so I’ll never have the natural hip joint I was born with, but I’ve learned to manage with the very workable one I now have.  Or I don’t have the visual acuity I had when I was 20 when my eyesight was better than 20/20. With glasses, paying more attention, and possibly some available eye surgery, I’ll be able to manage that affliction.

I would think it would be the same with gender dysphoria, if one chooses (for whatever reason) not to follow through with elective sex change surgery.  You can learn to manage through the affliction to be able to continue to deal with life.

I scored right around 50%.  I suspect 20-30 years ago it would have been higher, but the way each answer was divided into 4 possible responses – all, most, some, none -, well, I’ve learned to manage my dysphoria, so most the selections were in the ‘some’ category.    So at my age I’ve not let it become an obsession, although it’s still present almost every day. Ya just gotta keep being the person you’ve chosen, regardless of what you may still desire.

Hugs, ChloeC

I scored 35%.  Guess I’m kind of a “waffler” – – can go either way.  Best of both worlds?  I do appreciate the “accident of birth” and “male privilege, from time to time.  Standing to pee in the bushes around the golf course is a plus, for sure!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

33% for me, sounds about right.

Hugs,

Lara

I scored 20% which seems about right to me. I don’t have a big problem with my gender at all, I just have a huge affection and love for feminine things and femininity as a whole both with others and especially in me. ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Anonymous
      Lady

I scored 83 which doesn’t surprise me at all. I’m in the age group that didn’t have access to any surgeries, hormones or the ability to be who I wanted deep down to be. So I accept that it is too late for those changes. I always felt since I was a little boy more comfortable around women and wore little girls panties as a little boy at home. As I grew up in the 50’s and 60’s if you were male then you had to be male all the way. I did what society expected me to do, play sports, chase girls and be they “guy”. Same in college and then marriage, kids and all that. It never felt right deep down and still doesn’t. I really like women and had I been a woman at birth I would have been a lesbian. The male body doesn’t do it for me at all. But I accept my life and don’t fight it at all. just want to enjoy being me for the amount of time I have left. So you will not find me depressed about how my life turned out because I have found ways to adjust being Sandy

Gwyneth
        Lady

You pretty much pegged my life!

Gwyn

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I scored 52.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

My score was 52.

bit some of the questions did not take into account the pandemic. I don’t go out to socialize with the high number of cases in Los Angeles California.

BobbiJo C
      Lady

Jennifer,

Thanks for the link. It was interesting and I scored an 80 which didn’t surprise me. I live with disphoria daily.  It has grown on and with me as I’ve progressed on my journey.

Anonymous

I scored 78%

Thank you for posting this test.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

So I got a 55% on the test. I did answer several or the questions a certain way because, I’ve been a “guy” for so long, that I DO feel comfortable to “guy” stuff like using the men’s room. I think that some of the questions may have skewed my answers due to the wording.

Here is the result text that I received.

Moderate Indication of Gender Dysphoria

Your results indicate a moderate degree of gender dysphoria. It is likely that you are no stranger to uncomfortable feelings concerning your body and gender identity and that you are distressed by concerns related to gender on a regular basis. From time to time, you may also experience bouts of depression and/or anxiety related to gender identity – symptoms that are likely to interfere with your sense of satisfaction in everyday life. These results do not mean that you definitively have gender dysphoria, but you would likely benefit from discussing these concerns with your doctor or a mental health professional. Discussing the meaning of your symptoms will help.”

So, there we are. To be open and honest, I have been considering reaching out to a professional about this aspect of my life recently. My wife thinks it’s a good idea to talk to someone.

Good luck out there!

xoxo

Rayna

Scored in the low 20%.  not a surprise for me as I am happy as a man but enjoy the other half as well

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It would have been easy to get 100% as the answers were obvious. It is a guide and  answered honestly I got 72% which is about right. I am not unhappy with the body I was born with as its what I have had all my life so I have had to make do and it has worked out well. I have considered a lot of things and they are still an option. It shows that I am comfortable with myself.

Scored 28%, slight indication of dysphoria – which is what I knew already

I’m happy being me, and happier when I get to be girl-me for a few hours a month 🙂

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I scored a 37 and not suprized. I do wish some of the questions had more possible answers. On different days my answers would be a little different, scoring anywhere from 30 to 60 depending on how I felt that day. also a couple of questions worded just a little differently would have produced a large different answer.
      . .Cassie

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?