Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After , my transition , my wife who suggested I transition , suggested that I try a phschologist to see if I had any issues . One thing to found I talking was that I had had a trauma about my mother and cutting my hair short when I was six years old . My mother went into hysteria with me about cutting my hair short at a barber shop. I did it because other boys my friends would kid me about how pretty I was and girly with shoulder length hair . I wore my hair short until I graduated from high school . I really know know the reason I became femme and transitioned was that I love long hair and really loved my friends when I was young especially girls telling me how pretty I looked ! Why I love being pretty and the flattery probably has to due with my childhood need for affection and love . I know I felt I let my mother down and how bad I felt when I cut my hair short because of boys teasing me about being a pretty girl . My wife after we were married obviously noticed that I adored women’s hairstyles and clothes . After transitioning , know I feel the freedom to let my hair grow really long , I even paired for blonde hair extensions to start after I dyed my hair blonde . At work , it is amazing how different I am treated now . I love being beautiful and adore how men treat me now ! It is like people assume I am babyish or more feminine than before AND I LOVE IT , AND I
      KNOW LOVE IS THE REASON THE LIVE . Blondes are treated different , and I now feel free to be the to be able to be women I always adore being !

I love you Karyn!! I know how I feel about being a woman but I never have really been called pretty. Until recently. It made me cry. Even I know I am not super girly sexy, even though that is my wildest dream. But I am so much happier as a girl than I’ve been in 53 years of boyhood.

You are lucky, but don’t let anyone take away from you. Sure, you are gorgeous, but your heart and soul are important. And I can tell that you are a love. May your life be every bit the dream you hope for it.

Love Dani Marie

Oops , I put my comment on your lovely remarks above your remarks ! Please no dumb blonde jokes !

You are so Precious Danielle , you are a lovely person . Being pretty is nice but often people treat me as an image rather than a real person . Some men , either treat me like a ” Barbie ” like I am brainless or they totally do not know how to have a conversation that includes both people . Often guys stare at me , which is flattering , can be a little disconcerting .

Anonymous

Karyn you are fantasic. I wish I had had your courage when I was your age. I am growing out my hair for the second time but this time without a stylist. I’m a year into it and so far I am very happy with it and learning in the process. Washing in cold water is the most important thing I’ve learned. My hair is very wavy and thick so most hairstyles are not applicable to me and every picture I see is not a good match for my hair even though description does. The first time I grew my hair out was two years of bad hair days but this time it already looks good and I am getting compliments from women. Searching for hairstyles on the internet has not been as helpful as I expected but it has helped me in shaping my hair one snip at a time.

I enjoy being a pretty blonde and adore the attention I get from styling my hair and wearing lovely fashions and jewelry . Makeup is now just a normal part of my daily routine ,and I actually enjoy wearing makeup and really am happy that my wife adores how feminine I have become . I love going to the salon with my wife and having a manicure and peticure together . You have no idea how much I have change since my transition .

Any ideas in the area of short hair besides pixies or bobs? I’ve had long hair as a male but now that I’ll be transitioning I really don’t want to fall back on that.

Thanks!

Luci.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?