Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As a mature dresser my eye sight has deteriorated over the years.  It’s now at the stage where unless I have my glasses on I’m practically blind. I find it very difficult trying to apply eye makeup and usually end up with panda eyes where its smudged my foundation and contour and mascara everywhere on my eyeball now and again. I’m looking for any advice on how to get around the problem. Having had a physical shaking of the hands since I was a child doesn’t help either x

Hi Selina. I find that an adjustable magnifying mirror is invaluable, as your eyesight deteriorates. It allows me to see eyelashes and things that are usually just a blur. The downside of this, is you see ALL of the details on your face, not just the ones that you want to see 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Isshe.

Hi Selina,  I understand completely.  Other than using the magnifying mirror that Isshe mentioned, I use an old pair of glasses that I cut in half at the bridge.  Then I wear one half and do the other eye and then switch to complete the process.   I hope that helps you .  Marg

Every girl needs a magnifying mirror and being well lite. As for eye makeup I use light mascara on the lashes and around the eyes. On occasion do use eyeliner when going out in public.

hi selena

have you tried contact lenses. they solved that problem for me.  sandra

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?