• Creator
    Topic
    Selina Scott
    Participant
    Registered On: May 20, 2022
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

As a mature dresser my eye sight has deteriorated over the years.  It’s now at the stage where unless I have my glasses on I’m practically blind. I find it very difficult trying to apply eye makeup and usually end up with panda eyes where its smudged my foundation and contour and mascara everywhere on my eyeball now and again. I’m looking for any advice on how to get around the problem. Having had a physical shaking of the hands since I was a child doesn’t help either x

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 910

Every girl needs a magnifying mirror and being well lite. As for eye makeup I use light mascara on the lashes and around the eyes. On occasion do use eyeliner when going out in public.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Marg Produe
      Lady
      Registered On: March 16, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 104

Hi Selina,  I understand completely.  Other than using the magnifying mirror that Isshe mentioned, I use an old pair of glasses that I cut in half at the bridge.  Then I wear one half and do the other eye and then switch to complete the process.   I hope that helps you .  Marg

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Isshe
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 80

Hi Selina. I find that an adjustable magnifying mirror is invaluable, as your eyesight deteriorates. It allows me to see eyelashes and things that are usually just a blur. The downside of this, is you see ALL of the details on your face, not just the ones that you want to see 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Isshe.
      5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.