• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

I have been absent from this site for a while, my apologies. I have not been absent from the CD community though. Even though I haven’t been on here interacting with all you wonderful ladies, I have been out and about as Emily more than ever, 3 times just this week. I’d like to share a few random things that have happened recently that have made me smile.

At Walmart yesterday a cashier said “ have a nice day ma’am” as I was leaving.

My (non-supportive) wife asked me for advice on makeup removal.

The TG cashier at the thrift store complimented me on a top I had chosen to buy, saying she thought it was so cute and almost bought it herself.

All the clothes I bought fit perfectly and look great! A rare feat these days.

I realized yesterday that I don’t even hesitate when getting out of the car to go shopping or for a walk anymore.

When I was walking the public downtown trail today, the sun angle hit just right and I saw BOOBS on my shadow!

That’s about it for now. I would love to hear about incidents that have made you smile lately!

Well for starters Emily, your post had me smiling from start to finish.  Sounds like you are in a very nice place right now. Happy for you.

Best, Clara

Anonymous

Emily!!!!.

Welcome home honey…I’m so glad it’s going so well for you. If you really want to know what has made me smile lately

….your post has….thank you

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing Emily know feels great every where go and get smiles and thanks. Know every chance have do same. To many more adventures for you in the future

Donna

Hi Emily,

Nice to hear your good news successes!

Alice

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What lovely experiences. It’s simple things that make us happy. 

Anonymous

I’m happy for you, Emily.

Anonymous

Emily I don’t have any stories to share but it was so pleasing to hear your story. Wow you sound so confident and happy that’s so positive.

Love Sarah

xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?