Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok so maybe I’m the only one who’s curious but can genetic women be crossdressers like us. My wife will wear my shirt around or some of my old sweat pants but I wouldn’t consider her a crossdresser. So can women be crossdressers? Yes there are the butch lesions who wear women’s clothes but even then it seems pretty normal. What do you all think.

They sure can Sarina! FTM Cross dressers, while not as common as MTF Cross dressers do exist. They have an advantage over MTF Crossdressers in that there is is less pressure from society when they do go out in public.

Exactly Stephanie,

FTM crossdressing is probably 90% accepted as normal now as womens clothing has a much wider variety of styles and items then the other way around. The was I see it is if you saw a woman in a suit and dress shoes or a t-shirt, jean and sneakers walking down the side walk in any mid-size or larger town/city in the US, UK, Australia or really any area that is metropolitan or suburban would you find it odd?? Flip that around to a man in a dress and heels and purse (no wig) what would the response be?? I hope that helps Sarina,

Codille

I agree that it isn’t odd at all that women can walk around in shirt and jeans but the social stigma about a man walking in a dress and a heels is different. Just wish it wasn’t that way. Some women find jeans and a thirty comfortable I find dresses and hose comfortable.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I hope one day that we will be able to go out in that dress,wig an makeup and just be judged as any other woman is!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?