This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Camryn Occasionnel 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Laura Lovett
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 411

Both myself and my wife have become hooked on the series Gentleman Jack, a drama based on the decoded diaries of an 18th Century cross dressing lesbian woman.

It’s gripping stuff, and offers much wisdom to cross dressers and gender/sexuality fluid people of any description.

Anne Lister must be one of the most fascinating people in history – not least because she chose to document her life.

Love Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Camryn Occasionnel 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 212

Thanks for the recommendation, Laura! Judging from the clips and trailers on Youtube, this is definitely something I want to see. It seems to be on HBO here in the US, but I’m not an HBO subscriber, and it must be too new to be available on Netflix USA.

I’m a big fan of the BBC productions of the Jane Austen novels, and Gentleman Jack seems to be about the same time period.

I’ll keep a lookout for its appearance in my Netflix DVD option.

Michelle Wilmington 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2017
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 39

No, Laura I haven’t but It’s sounds interesting I’m certainly going to check it out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account