Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I can’t recommend a professional manicure/pedicure enough. Worth every single cent!

I am fortunate that I’m in a supportive enough environment to be able to have sparkly gold nail polish on my fingers at home and at work, and I know not everyone is in the same situation, but the whole experience is seriously top-notch. Find a place you trust and GO FOR IT!

Yeah, who doesn’t like getting their nails done? lol!

-SR-

I can only echo your words, Amy. I get a manicure regularly. My nails look and feel great afterwards and I really enjoy the pampering. My wife didn’t  understand why I did it until I recently came out to her. I’ve received lots of compliments from ggs and the men in my social bubble, after some good-natured banter, have been fine with it. It does take a degree of self-confidence to carry it off though I’ve found.

Anonymous

I agree. It’s nice to be pampered.
      I get clear on my fingernails, but colour on my toes – they are a nice OPI pink atm.

I’d give my eye teeth to get my nails done! My fiancé who is a beautician has given me a manicure and a pedicure but of course she wouldn’t paint my toes although I all but begged her to do so. I can’t paint my fingernails because I work in an industry ruled by men and I’m extremely well respected in that industry and believe me painted nails or even really well manicured nails would be definitely noticed and would ruin the hard earned respect of my colleagues, counterparts and employees.

With all that being said I still would love, I mean absolutely love, to get my nails done and have them all painted with one of the array of beautiful nail colors out there. It’s one of the feminine things I desire to do the most!

I did the fake glue on nails one time and it didn’t work so well due to the fact I have huge hands but for a tiny minute I got to experience having nails. It’s part of the reason I’d like to have them professionally done. Oh well. Can’t have it all

Anonymous

its something i been doing for 2 or 3 years now. i get a pedicure every month. love the attention and the massage chairs, pretty colors. i also get a design on my big toes. first pedicure i got was when i was in guy mode. they dont care if your a guy or a girl. thats their job. make your nails beautiful. i always feel so much better after they are done. then its time to go show them off. i think everyone should get them done. the world would be a much colorful place. book your appointment today.

I have a nail salon I frequent once a month and all the girls know me. I see regular straight guys there on occasions and no big deal. Just have them done and use clear nail polish which is easy to remove later and paint your nails at home if you have that anxiety. A good manicure will really make you hands so feminine and lovely and you will feel it.

Anonymous

Its becoming a regular thing for me to indulge in a mani-pedi. Love them!

Today I tried something a little different, a matte finish over shellac/gel clear on my fingernails.
      OPI pink on my toes.

The matte over clear looks very neat, and they look natural. No-one else sees anything other than nicely cared for nails. My little secret, perfect for work and everyday wear.

I couldn’t agree more!

I found the lovely Sarah here in Tucson. When I enter that studio I become a woman, that alone is worth the price of admission. Sarah is so welcoming and so attentive.

Yesterday, still being Christmas, she put on bright red nail polish. I wish I was still wearing the polish, but I have Sarah remove it before I leave.

I have also had two leg waxings. Yesterday there a guy there getting hair removed from his back.

Ladies, go to several places and just get a plain manicure. Get a feel for the salon and the manicurist and then go regularly. And ladies, tip well.

Lee Ann

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?