Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Lovely ladies,
      Spice up your Crossdresser Heaven profile with your own avatar. I’ve uploaded 42 fun profile avatars to choose from. Click here to find your perfect avatar

I’ll be adding more avatars in the coming days – let me know if there are particular avatars you’d love to see!

Well after hunting around for a while I found my double. The similarity between myself and Ms Overkill is remarkable…… Even her dress sense is the same. Heeheehee??.

if I click on one it wants me to log on to twitter or facebook. I think I must have to do something throu my profile

2 things missing from the collection of avatar pics.

No bob hairstyles.
      No dark hair going grey.

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Jenifur, I’ll see what I can do!
      I found some more fun avatars for us, I’ll try get them posted soon.

Hugs,
      Vanessa

Hey Vanessa,

Avatars are showing up when I try to view them for selection.  I don’t know if this is a problem or just me not knowing how to use the site.

Thanks,

Randi

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey hon, can you clarify what you mean that avatars are showing up?

You’ll need to right click on the avatar, download it, then reupload it on your profile page.

All that displays are the instructions for setting the avatar as your 
      photo.  I can't see the avatars...

Randi
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Or do what I do, just load up one of your own pics. Giggles.</p>

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Randi, which browser are you using?

Firefox 31.0, with AdBlock Plus, and No Script.

The avatar pics do not load on the page, but if I right click on the page, select View Page Info, and look at the Media tab, I can see the avatars there.

I have the same error in Pale Moon Browser 25.7.0 as well. I am using AdBlock Plus and No Script in that.

In both, I have whitelisted Crossdresser Heaven, wp, nr-data, netdna-cdn, newrelic, infolinks and sumome

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?