- February 23, 2021 at 3:12 pm #452728Effie FulkParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 265Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 765 times
Hi gals… hope you all are having a super fabulous week so far! In the short time I’ve been on this site, I have made some great friends, and been encouraged so much by y’all’s stories and private messages, ect! Today I had some down time at work so I broke out the 2 suitcases in my work vehicle and got my Effie on…well, it was a nice warm sunny day here in good ol NC, so what the heck, let’s step outside.. so I did, in my stockings, bra and breast forms, maroon flare dress, and red long hair wig which I just adore, some makeup and some work boots😂. Now the location was fairly private ( a cell tower that looks like a pine tree in the woods, at a town park). There is a walking trails near the tower and a parking lot but who cares right? I was feelin femmy and wanted more, but I left it at walking to my work vehicle, and used that short walk to practice my proper girl walk🤣, and back to the tower building. I don’t think anyone saw me,’or didn’t care if they did.. but wow..What a feelin!
I’m fellin so proud of myself, that I put a face pic from today up as my avatar ( you may have to zoom in or go to my profile page) here on the site ( although with my boy glasses on 🤣, I really need to get a pair of girly glasses)!
Anyway, thanks to all you gals.. I appreciate you all
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 25, 2021 at 5:47 am #453584Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 401Has thanked: 824 timesBeen thanked: 1751 times
Hi Effie. The key is so if anyone saw you that you don’t care. For myself when I go out anymore I like being seen at a distance (say 50 ft or more) I believe at that distance I “pass”. Passing someone on a sidewalk though, only separated by a couple of feet not so much, although with the covid masks still not so noticeable. I have gone out twice last fall saying to myself ‘if I get clocked, so what’. The first time was to get my hair colored dressed totally in fem with no attempt to hide my voice.
Some times small steps and some times lager jumps!!
- February 25, 2021 at 5:56 am #453589
- February 25, 2021 at 5:20 am #453572
- February 25, 2021 at 1:29 am #453488
- February 24, 2021 at 8:48 pm #453405Rowena GoldLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 75Has thanked: 1476 timesBeen thanked: 266 times
That sounds awesome, Effie. Getting out in the fresh air and feeling the sun while the breeze blows my skirt against my legs is one of my favorite things to do. So glad that you had that opportunity and I hope you will have many more.
- February 24, 2021 at 8:47 pm #453403Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 393Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 1531 times
Congrats. That first time out is the hardest.
Regarding glasses, I used wire frame glasses, which worked both in male and female modes. A few years ago when I needed new frames, they were trying to steer me towards dark framed (and masculine looking) glasses but I said no (although I may have taken something similar as reading glasses).
Last year I was forced into contact lenses. My corneas were misshapen in a way that could not be corrected with lenses, but the rigid gas permeable lenses act as an artificial cornea correcting my vision better than glasses can. So I don’t have that problem any more. I have a few feminine “readers” (just off the shelf magnifiers) and feminine sunglasses for when Alison wants to go out.
- February 25, 2021 at 4:23 am #453544Effie FulkDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 265Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 765 times
Hi Alison, I wish I could wear contacts, but I have tried. My eyes felt so horrible, and so so dry it was a living nightmare, LOL.. I’m due for an eye appointment, I’ll will probably get 2 separate frames with the prescription, a guy mode pair and a fem pair!
- February 24, 2021 at 8:54 pm #453407Rowena GoldLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 75Has thanked: 1476 timesBeen thanked: 266 times
Thanks for the tip about the wire frames, Alison. I am having cataract surgery next month and I am told that means I get to buy the last pair of glasses I will ever need. I definitely want something neutral leaning femme if I can. I am also leaning towards big sunglasses too because I am getting out and about more en femme.
- February 24, 2021 at 8:27 pm #453391Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 591Has thanked: 1878 timesBeen thanked: 2523 times
How marvelous!! It’s intoxicating isn’t it?
That’s how you do it. It WILL become addictive. The feeling of being liberated and being your True self is unlike anything else!
Can’t wait to hear about your next outing!
xo Robyn ❤️🤗
- February 24, 2021 at 8:18 pm #453389Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 73Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
Sounds heavenly! What is it about being outside in the fresh air expressing this part of yourself that makes us all feel so good and right? No masks, no pretenses, no pressure to “man up” for everyone else…it’s great. Congrats on a nice day!
- February 24, 2021 at 4:49 pm #453322Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 60Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 220 times
Each small step leads to bigger steps, happiness and freedom. I know the first time I really went out in public I felt like every eye in the store was on me. After walking around the mall I finally realized that no one was watching and no on cared. I love dressing up and going out, taking long trips as Sandy. Two days ago I went to Walmart dressed and while looking at something a Walmart staff member walked up and started talking to me about something that reminded her of her father. I listened to her remanence about her Dad, then I told her many things remind me of my Father too. She didn’t act strange with my voice tone and just kept on talking. I actually enjoyed the encounter. So Effie enjoy your little steps and believe me there will come a time you take the big leap into the great unknown.
- February 24, 2021 at 5:35 pm #453343
- February 24, 2021 at 12:50 am #452934Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 295Has thanked: 1066 timesBeen thanked: 1398 times
Well done honey…
Love it that you took advantage of the situation, but even more????.
I love it that Effie travels around in the back of the vehicle, patiently waiting her chance to shine!!…
Great story…big huggs, grace xx
- February 24, 2021 at 4:23 am #452975
- February 23, 2021 at 11:36 pm #452914MaeLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 223Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
Your braver than me Doll; I’m in my third year of Dressing and haven’t been outside my front door. In a very rushed moment I unintentionally left the house underdressed with nylons and panties … definitely not by choice. I applaud your personal achievement
- February 23, 2021 at 7:32 pm #452861Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 453Has thanked: 7410 timesBeen thanked: 1797 times
- February 24, 2021 at 4:19 am #452972
- February 23, 2021 at 7:24 pm #452857Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 242 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
- February 23, 2021 at 5:30 pm #452794Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2707Has thanked: 1893 timesBeen thanked: 5453 times
- February 23, 2021 at 3:24 pm #452737KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 412Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 1637 times
Congrats Effie, It gets easier each time you venture out en femme. Nice to read that it is warm and sunny somewhere. I still have over a foot of snow in my backyard (I’m in northern Alberta Canada). But the sun was out today and hopefully the snow starts melting sometime soon. Unfortunately we always have a big snow storm in March, sometimes as late as April or May even.
Keep on finding opportunities to get out. And let us know how you are progressing. As for me, I’ve taken one week driving vacations to the west coast a couple of times fully en femme which means pumping gas in a flirty skirt, using the ladies bathrooms on route, paying for stuff in convenience stores. No one has ever hassled me though a few clerks have done a double-take (especially when we are only a couple of feet apart) and weren’t sure whether to call me Ma’am or not. I think we all do a lot better being feminine when folks are a little further away. Take care, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- February 23, 2021 at 5:49 pm #452810DuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 265Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 765 times
Thank you Krista! It was exciting for sure, and I can see how each time it will get a little easier. Your road trips sound so fun, I plan on doing some driving as Effie soon..we get a lot of rain here this time of year so it was nice to see the sun today and temperature was 67F, I think spring is in the air!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm #452912KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 412Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 1637 times
Wow, 67F, that’s the temperature of a lovely summer day for me. I’m not used to hot weather. I visited North Carolina a few years ago. I spent a lovely week in Charlotte, late October I think. The weather was great, lots of things to do and see. Plus I got a bunch of work done. And before she moved to Europe, my ex-wife used to work and live in Raleigh. Good luck on a driving adventure Effie. I’m sure you will find it a wonderful experience. Stay safe, Hugs, Krista.
- February 23, 2021 at 3:22 pm #452735Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 384Has thanked: 696 timesBeen thanked: 1266 times
- February 23, 2021 at 3:30 pm #452743DuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 265Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 765 times
Thank you Rozalyne, I wanted more today lol, I thought about “just keep on walking girl” but I didn’t… hey tomorrow is going to be a sunny day 😉
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 23, 2021 at 3:15 pm #452732Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 255 timesBeen thanked: 144 times
- February 23, 2021 at 3:18 pm #452733DuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 265Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 765 times
- February 23, 2021 at 3:26 pm #452739Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 255 timesBeen thanked: 144 times
I might follow your lead and exit the hotel in something a bit more than underdresss on my next business trip. Just stroll on through!
- February 23, 2021 at 3:28 pm #452742
- February 23, 2021 at 3:26 pm #452738
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.