Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

Many years ago i lived in a flat with a Nurse in her 30s and i was in my early 20s. We got on well but there was no relationship at all as i already had a girlfriend. When i came back from work especially if I had been out drinking we would have long heart to hearts. One night being very drunk I blurted out that I was a crossdresser and whilst I was very nervous about talking about it I was also excited to be opening up about it.

She didnt seem against it so after that evening I would leave some of my girly styff around, undies on radiators etc to dry and this was very exciting. Later I would dress in a cami abs french knickers and pretend to be asleep in bed with my door slightly ajar so if she passed my room she might look in and see me even though it was dark. This was as far as I dared to do, as I was scared to bring up the subject with her. Most evenings that I fully dressed I would put my bed slightly across the door to prevent her just walking in and catching me dressed and mabe having a negative reaction. One night I was dressed in bra and matching knickers a work blouse, knee length stretchy blue pencil skirt, blue lacy pantyhose and black flat womens shoes. I had also painted my toe and finger nails. Usually if i needed the loo i would put my male clothes over the top and keep my hands in my pockets in case I bumped into her. This evening I heard her come from work and fix herself dinner, my room was near the kitchin, and then she went to her room. I was just reading when I heard her walk up the corridor and I thought she was going to the bathroom or kitchin but she actually stopped outside my room and called out a greeting. I responded and before i knew it she started to say “can I come in.. ” and pushed open my door. Now what should have happened was that the bed would stop it and I would have time to make an excuse such as I was undressed (when the opposite was really the case!) and have time to get myself ready to see her later. This time though the bed didnt do its job and the door banged past it and she walked into my room. There she was in a pretty summer dress which wasnt zipped up at the back and there I was dressed in my girly clothes. There was about 20 seconds as she stood in silence looking at me and taking it in and then she said “sorry to barge in but can you do my dress up” I stoid and with shaking hands zipped her up. She then started to ask me what I thought of the dress and told me that it was her outfit for a weddong at the weekend. She then sat on the bed and we chatted about the wedding as if it was quite nòrmal for us both to be dressed in womens clothes together having a conversation. She then asked if i wanted to come into the lounge and share some wine, so for the first time I waa openly dressed in the flat. It was great just to be myself with her and to be dressed like i love to be dressed. We talked about me dressing at home and she said she was totally ok with it but she would warn me when she had guests. From then on I would come home, get out of my horrible suits andstraight into a skirt or dress and spend the evening dressed up with her. Once she thought my toes were bleeding as I passed her in rgw kitchin only to find it waa my painted toes through the lacy white pantyhose I was wearing. She was lovely and let me borrow some of her skirts as time went on.

She then sat on the bed and we chatted about the wedding as if it was quite nòrmal for us both to be dressed in womens clothes together having a conversation.

That’s the nirvana we want  to achieve.  Once the surprise of what your wearing fades, it becomes irrelevant to the conversation.  It just is.  You feel accepted and validated, and life then goes on.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful story,  to have an exciting moment,  a surprise and find everything’s ok and better enjoying to share your experience with someone is especially special…

Stephanie 🌹

thanks for your story, It was a lovely to read

Patty Phose
      Duchess

What a great story and what a nice roommate.

A great story with the best possible ending – acceptance.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Stepanie, for me being able to be “the real me” is wonderful. I know some of us love to dress in a “sexy” way but for me dressing like an everyday woman and being accepted as such is fantastic. Each time I got home and put on my skirt and pantyhose etc and just wandered around doing normal things such as fixing us dinner or washing up chatting with her were so magical.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Yes Alison, the normality of living with her after that but dressing like I love was wonderful.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?