• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies, this will sound like a dumb question but I am really curious what genetic girls feel like when getting dressed. For me as a CD its exciting but I don’t wear female clothes all the time. When you get dressed for work, say, do you just grab the first bra and pair of knickers that comes to hand or do you plan things a bit more and when you’re dressed do you feel good or don’t you think about it at all? Liz.

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Liz

Thanks for a great topic.
      For me it all depends on my mood and where I am going.  Most days I’m not a planner when it comes to wardrobe. Somedays CDs would consider me in drab…lol.
      Ultimately when I’m going to work or out for dinner I like to put more thought into what I’m wearing. I do like to look nice. I have come to the conclusion how you dress and take care of yourself whether male or female says lots about your personality.
      I go through phases where I like to go the extra mile and then days a pair of sweats and T-shirt is great.

Hugs

Kayla

Anonymous

Hi Kayla, thanks. I love wearing everyday clothes provided they’re pretty and feminine. I work with a lot of GGs and I love to hear them talk about clothes. Its quite grustrating for me because I’d like to join in! That’s why I love CDH. Hugs, Liz.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Ok, first, I’m not a GG, but a CD. Here’s some of my observations. Many women seem to take a great deal of care in their appearance, don’t know what they are wearing underneath, but sometimes I get a look at bra strap or something, and it is a nice looking brand.

Specifically, there is a 20’s something woman at a store I frequent, that sells auto parts, so the business is nothing glamorous, she’s in jeans, as its’ a practical attire for her job. But they are nice jeans, and her makeup is lovely, esp her eyes. I’m sure she can do it quickly, at least way quicker than I could, but her look is always so well turned out, every time I’m there.  So that young lady certainly cares about her appearance. I’ve wondered how she looks when dressed for a night on the town, rather slinging starters, alternators and such.

She is by no means the only one I see that takes time to do makeup, jewelry, etc., for what looks to me to be fairly mundane outings.

Amy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?