Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love wearing red lipstick and having beautiful red lips.

However, I tend to have  thin lips.

How can I make my lips fuller?

Would appreciate some advise from you ;ladies.

I’ve heard using some hyaluronic acid on your lips will make them draw in more moisture and get bigger so I tried it the other day.  My lips did get fuller, but not until hours after I put it on.  Not a huge difference but it made my lips more noticeable in my pink lipstick!

Thank  you. I will have to try that!

Hi Martha, I looked into this a couple a months ago. I think the product you’re looking for is called a lip plumper. From what I read, it creates a little irritation on your lips, which causes them to fill with blood. I tried a DIY version I found on line (using cinnamon). It was okay (not a massive difference), but it kind of lost its effect by the time I got done with my makeup. Maybe I should try a commercial product. But, I think their kind of expensive. Hi Zoe, Do you remember which one you used?

Anonymous

The more traditional and common way is to use a lip liner and draw the lines below and above the lips and then use your lipstick and gloss to fill it in. There are some good tutorials on you tube on lip enhancement hon

Oh yeah …. forgot about that – Dah. Thanks Debbie – the common sense girl.

If you want to go extreme, I believe some cis girls get saline injections, lasts about a day. On the website I just looked at (first one I found) many use this as a test before getting permanent implants. Not something I would consider, but it is true that women naturally have larger lips than men.

By the way, Martha, I think your lips are fine the way they are – naturally beautiful.

Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?