Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Audrey W
      Lady

So I’m wondering if anyone has ever gotten “in trouble,” tongue in cheek, for not dressing? The other day, I had to do a bit of touch up painting on the walls.  nothing serious, just random scuff marks that drive me crazy.   I’m very anal and a neat freak the little things like that drive me nuts.  Anyway, since I was painting, I was in totally unflattering guy mode.  Guy sweatpants, sneakers and an old t-shirt.  Like why mess up my pretty clothes painting , right?  After I finished and cleaned up I was just relaxing on the couch for a bit before I went up to take a shower and make myself up.

My wife had been out earlier shopping and when she came in, the first thing she said after giving me a smooch was, “Your not sitting around the house dressed like that for the rest of the day are you?”  I was playfully told to march myself upstairs and make myself presentable.  Which for me, since I’m basically a 24/7 under dresser is panties, cami top or sweater, skinny ankle jeans and whatever heels or booties I’m wearing for the day.

Since my wife is the one who really encouraged and pushed my dressing I really love when she goofs around like this.  I’m wondering if any of you ladies have your wives or SOs really not liking you in guy clothes anymore?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I WISH!!! Cassie

Early on in our relationship I was worried that my boyfriend would be turned off by me in male mode during the day (panties aside) since I only like wearing romantic lingerie at bedtime. He wasn’t turned off at all and has always been accepting and supportive of me for however I want to dress at any time, so it’s been a non-issue. Once in a while if we have a lazy Sunday I’ll lounge around in my romantic sleepwear during the day but that’s about it, and he’s fine with it either way.

There have been occasions my wife has suggested that I get dressed up. A few times I didn’t for fear she would be uncomfortable or I would be uncomfortable. Which led to discussions about why I didn’t want to dress around her. So small disagreements where I hurt her feelings by not letting her decide how she felt about me dressed. Last 5 years or more if she says dress up I’m doing it. If I dress home alone she wants me to leave my panties on even after I have to change before the kids get home. So I have gotten in trouble for not dressing infront of her.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I needed this 25 years ago when I was still with my ex.

My wife often tells me to “slip into something more comfortable” and I am more than happy to oblige. “More comfortable” varies from a sleep cami and stay-ups, to garters and stockings and a matched set. Other times, she’ll say “let’s go to Sephora.” I dress a little different for that 😉

There have been a couple of times when I have been in male-mode and my partner has ‘told me off’ and encouraged me to go and dress.

“We haven’t spent all that money on clothes for you not to wear them!” she has said, with a twinkle in her eyes 🙂

I can’t deny that I enjoy being told off in such a way🤭😁

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Oh wow! That would be the best thing ever and would surly put a smile on my face. But sadly it has never happened.

Wow, Audrey, you have to be the luckiest girl in the world.  Take it all in, and realize it.

I just love to read about wives that encourage their husbands Crossdressing I’m totally jealous that’s the kind of trouble I would like to be in my wife.

That would be awesome!

Well I wouldn’t say “got in trouble” but she has made comments about why I wasn’t dressed when I had the chance , or she will ask me if Ashley would clean the house as she knows  I enjoy house hold chores en femme much more. Or if I’m dressed and change she will ask why I didn’t stay dressed.

Hi Audrey,

I cant say Ive experienced that unfortunately,But Thank you so much for sharing.

Your wife is such a gift .

Im so happy for you.

Huggs Patty

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

I know I’m in the fortunate minority having a supportive wife.  Although she isn’t in the habit of encouraging me to dress up (more than I normally do), I love when she comes home with a new top, dress, jewelry, etc. for me.  We always have fun trying on new outfits together.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My wife likes Patty and is very supportive and encouraging.

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Love this article because it makes me realize just how lucky I am to have a supportive wife. My wife enjoyes me in either mode so I haven’t “technically” gotten in trouple for not being dressed as Tonya but she has no problem in dropping a very strong hint that she wants to see Tonya. The hint might be in the form of her laying something out for me to wear to bed, sending me a pic of a dress or makeup that she thinks would look good on me or flat out saying it us time to go shopping as girlfriends. Life is good.

❤️ Tonya

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

You are one very lucky lady Audrey!

Hi Ladies,

On a rare occasion when my wife and kids are gone, whether out on the town or out of town, she will ask me “did you have a chance to dress up?”. I will respond no, and due because to maybe a work project, or some serious dirty labor around the house, or maybe even I decide to have “dude” time and watch some sports or go out with guy friends. She will then respond “what??? that’s unusual” 😉

XOXO
      Karensa

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?