• Creator
    Topic
    Simone C
    Participant
    Registered On: January 23, 2019
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 186

Ladies,

We all know that frustrating feeling of dressing in the new clothes and it just looks like a man in a dress, or worse.

Well, having read a lot of your tips, plus watching some YouTube videos from fashion advisors about colours, styles, which clothes go with what body shape (yes, GGs have that problem too) I put together a combination of colours and clothing, together with the right undergarments that when I looked in the mirror and took a few photo’s to see from different angles looks 100% like a woman!

Even I was surprised! I wore an A line skirt that is close at the female waistline then flares at the hip line and so makes up for the lack of hips (a little help from padded panties, but in the past that wasn’t enough). I wore a  loose but not too loose blouse with a camisole under to smooth the breast shape a bit and take the attention away from the male shoulder line. Stockings to smooth the legs, low heels to again make the legs more feminine in shape. A loose scarf at the neck to cover the Adam’s apple and draw attention away from any beard. Dangly earrings that made the face look softer and longer. Lighter coloured blouse than skirt. And a nice shoulder handbag that again draws the eye to seeing a woman.

Carefully tucked to give the right flat front. Some make-up and lipstick and done!

Looked so good I went out in the town and got no stares or “looks”, despite being tall for a woman.

Long way of saying thank you for all the tips and if you haven’t got there yet KEEP TRYING! The feeling of walking en femme, breeze under the skirt, soft click of the heels with each step, swing in the hips and a giant smile is worth it!

S

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Birel Galanodel
      Lady
      Registered On: May 3, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 149

Simone, you make it sound so easy. Let me know if you make a video! I haven’t quite figured out how to get past the “guy in a dress” look yet…

I think I will have to try a scarf around the neck, and see if that helps me. But, at this point, I think my lack of makeup knowledge is my biggest obstacle.

Birel

Simone C
        Lady
        Registered On: January 23, 2019
        Topics: 9
        Replies: 186

Gosh Birel, I wish it was easy!

What I found is dresses on the whole didn’t work, our broader shoulders and lack of hips/butt meant the dress hung like a tent. I’m sure some girls will disagree, but I found my blouse measurement was 4-5 sizes larger than my skirt. Also going for blouse and skirt let’s you play with the fit and colours a bit more.

On the skirt, while I’d love to wear pencil skirts, their shape narrows the hips. Go for A-line and other skirts that sit high on the “natural” waist, which is around the navel (look where women have their skirt line). They pinch in the waist a little then flare out over the hips. I bought a broderie anglaise skirt that has a sewn in underskirt that naturally flares out the hips and smoothes the lines.

Blouse loose fitting to avoid highlighting that the shoulders are broader than they should be. I also wear a camisole to smooth the lines around the bust a bit.

Now go and try some small steps and get back how it went!

S

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Haley Ann
        Lady
        Registered On: October 12, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 134

Just practice! All I’ll say is I thought I would lose it the first time I applied mascara…and it still makes me want to cry! But I learned how to do it…just hold my head back so the tears don’t ruin my work before they dry up naturally🤣🤣

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1655

For me, getting it right when in femme mode is to have sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair. I felt if I could get those right the rest took care of itself.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Haley Ann
        Lady

Well, your pic certainly proves you’ve got the leg part down🥰

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Thanks Haley. They are glamour photos. Wish they looked that good all the time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Haley Ann
            Lady

Well, they look fantastic to me!

Patty Phose
            Duchess

Thanks so much.

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1187

There’s always the pink fog factor – no matter how good I think I look at the time, when I look at photos/selfies, I always go back to my old school reports. Must try harder!

It never fails to amaze me that what I believed was a beautiful, feminine image at the time is just another man in a dress shot.

Oh well – it’s all about the feeling, right?

Happy dressing – and don’t ever feel disheartened!

Love Laura

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Michelle Trott
        Duchess
        Registered On: April 7, 2021
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 206

Well Laura. I have viewed your picture and I never saw a man. Just a lovely lady.

Laura Lovett
          Lady

Michelle, thank you!

You are much too kind – only my clearly marked FaceApp (a dirty word around here!) picture looks feminine to me – and that’s fake!

But thank you again 😍😍😍😍😍

Love Laura

Michelle Trott
            Duchess
            Registered On: April 7, 2021
            Topics: 1
            Replies: 206

I don’t use anything  to alter the pictures but I use everything at my disposal to look better. It is amazing how you can move from room to room and the lighting changes can make such a big difference.

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 157
        Replies: 2114

Ahhh …. Laura..  A universal truth – camera’s, no matter how good they are, have two MEGA failings.

They have no imagination. And they lack a visual cortex.

But you have both , and your visual cortex  reprocesses the incoming image from the mirror using the power of the imagination to alter reality and apparently send out to your mirror a feminised version of the input image.  Although that is probably an illusion and the image you are “seeing” is entirely within your own visual cortex – your personal neural Faceapp – Ooops! naughty word.

The camera records an unprocessed image. You see the feminine woman you believe yourself to be.

The human brain is  amazingly powerful.

Love Steph xx

Laura Lovett
          Lady

Too true, Steph

I think part of it is the transformative process of putting on makeup and clothing to produce a very different image to the one we’re used to seeing in the mirror – and, with lipstick in particular, it’s easier to focus on the things that make the biggest differences srather than the overall picture to such an extent that the overall picture is most delightfully distorted by our imagination.

Well, if it makes you feel good – if it makes you feel like a better, more beautiful person, then it’s not even a case of no harm done, it’s a case of a lot of good done.

Love Laura

stephanie plumb
            Baroness - Annual

We are in tune!

The transformative process you mention is certainly part of it and does divert our attention towards the femme.  But I’m sure about the word distortion. I prefer reimagined.  Wishful thinking is also a term that could be relevant.  It’s a complex process that’s for sure.

But I am convinced it is a real process that enhances reality by the power of our mind.  It doesn’t only work for images. I have found that the tactile perception of ones body to be more femme also occurs when in the right state of mind, possibly another aspect of your transformative process.  I have experienced my skin feeling softer and the feel and appearance of my body to be more female. Just feeling femme seems to stimulate this process. Its as if we have two bodies, one being masked by the other, and one can alter this state by the power of imagination.

There really is a woman coexisting within us. And we have the power to let her exist in the physical world, even if only temporarily.  It’s a fascinating subject that I am giving a lot of though to.

Love Steph

Haley Ann
            Lady

Oh my, that is so true! I really believe Haley lives inside of me all the time, and I think the fact that when ignored she feels lonely verifies her existence. The older I get, the less I really care what others think…sometimes even those closest to me. I used to really wonder what was wrong with me, but now I just consider her a gift…something or someone that I really enjoy having around. Yes, the mind and our imagination are very powerful😉

Haley😘

Laura Lovett
            Lady

https://neurosciencenews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/neurosciencenews.com/brain-sex-differences-18107/amp/

Maybe because male and female brains are essentially the same, but we’re brought up as “boys” and “girls”.

Perhaps we are constantly taught how to be something we’re not through other people, but a few lucky ones figure out who we really are?

That’s my takeaway from this research!

Love Laura

stephanie plumb
            Baroness - Annual

I agree about the brain being essentially the same. But the paper ignores “the tiny differences.”  There are some extremely small structures in the brain that are thought to account for gender identity.  There’s been recent research done to support this.

In Transgender girls these areas are not typically male, they are more typically female. In early development(weeks 7 to 9) these areas escaped masculinisation because of androgen insensitivity, or other reasons such as medication, and remained in their original feminine state.  That accounts for who we really are. Our feminine nature resides or stems from these seemingly insignificant areas.

That’s what I believe.

love Steph

Deborah Sullivan
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 633

Always a thrill to be out when the outfit and makeup are just right. Puts us girls in seven heaven

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 85
      Replies: 1822

Simone.

All the tips and advice ARE out there for a reason, and it’s passed on because everyone cares….. and wants a girl to look her best when she dresses….I’m so pleased you had no problems and more importantly, you enjoyed yourself….perfect result.

The clicking of heels is a dreamy sound….always has and always will be!!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account