Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      C

Ladies,

We all know that frustrating feeling of dressing in the new clothes and it just looks like a man in a dress, or worse.

Well, having read a lot of your tips, plus watching some YouTube videos from fashion advisors about colours, styles, which clothes go with what body shape (yes, GGs have that problem too) I put together a combination of colours and clothing, together with the right undergarments that when I looked in the mirror and took a few photo’s to see from different angles looks 100% like a woman!

Even I was surprised! I wore an A line skirt that is close at the female waistline then flares at the hip line and so makes up for the lack of hips (a little help from padded panties, but in the past that wasn’t enough). I wore a  loose but not too loose blouse with a camisole under to smooth the breast shape a bit and take the attention away from the male shoulder line. Stockings to smooth the legs, low heels to again make the legs more feminine in shape. A loose scarf at the neck to cover the Adam’s apple and draw attention away from any beard. Dangly earrings that made the face look softer and longer. Lighter coloured blouse than skirt. And a nice shoulder handbag that again draws the eye to seeing a woman.

Carefully tucked to give the right flat front. Some make-up and lipstick and done!

Looked so good I went out in the town and got no stares or “looks”, despite being tall for a woman.

Long way of saying thank you for all the tips and if you haven’t got there yet KEEP TRYING! The feeling of walking en femme, breeze under the skirt, soft click of the heels with each step, swing in the hips and a giant smile is worth it!

S

Anonymous

Simone.

All the tips and advice ARE out there for a reason, and it’s passed on because everyone cares….. and wants a girl to look her best when she dresses….I’m so pleased you had no problems and more importantly, you enjoyed yourself….perfect result.

The clicking of heels is a dreamy sound….always has and always will be!!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Always a thrill to be out when the outfit and makeup are just right. Puts us girls in seven heaven

There’s always the pink fog factor – no matter how good I think I look at the time, when I look at photos/selfies, I always go back to my old school reports. Must try harder!

It never fails to amaze me that what I believed was a beautiful, feminine image at the time is just another man in a dress shot.

Oh well – it’s all about the feeling, right?

Happy dressing – and don’t ever feel disheartened!

Love Laura

Well Laura. I have viewed your picture and I never saw a man. Just a lovely lady.

Michelle, thank you!

You are much too kind – only my clearly marked FaceApp (a dirty word around here!) picture looks feminine to me – and that’s fake!

But thank you again 😍😍😍😍😍

Love Laura

I don’t use anything  to alter the pictures but I use everything at my disposal to look better. It is amazing how you can move from room to room and the lighting changes can make such a big difference.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For me, getting it right when in femme mode is to have sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair. I felt if I could get those right the rest took care of itself.

Anonymous

Well, your pic certainly proves you’ve got the leg part down🥰

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Thanks Haley. They are glamour photos. Wish they looked that good all the time.

Anonymous

Well, they look fantastic to me!

Patty Phose
            Duchess

Thanks so much.

Nancy
      Lady

Simone, you make it sound so easy. Let me know if you make a video! I haven’t quite figured out how to get past the “guy in a dress” look yet…

I think I will have to try a scarf around the neck, and see if that helps me. But, at this point, I think my lack of makeup knowledge is my biggest obstacle.

Birel

Anonymous

Just practice! All I’ll say is I thought I would lose it the first time I applied mascara…and it still makes me want to cry! But I learned how to do it…just hold my head back so the tears don’t ruin my work before they dry up naturally🤣🤣

C

Gosh Birel, I wish it was easy!

What I found is dresses on the whole didn’t work, our broader shoulders and lack of hips/butt meant the dress hung like a tent. I’m sure some girls will disagree, but I found my blouse measurement was 4-5 sizes larger than my skirt. Also going for blouse and skirt let’s you play with the fit and colours a bit more.

On the skirt, while I’d love to wear pencil skirts, their shape narrows the hips. Go for A-line and other skirts that sit high on the “natural” waist, which is around the navel (look where women have their skirt line). They pinch in the waist a little then flare out over the hips. I bought a broderie anglaise skirt that has a sewn in underskirt that naturally flares out the hips and smoothes the lines.

Blouse loose fitting to avoid highlighting that the shoulders are broader than they should be. I also wear a camisole to smooth the lines around the bust a bit.

Now go and try some small steps and get back how it went!

S

Too true, Steph

I think part of it is the transformative process of putting on makeup and clothing to produce a very different image to the one we’re used to seeing in the mirror – and, with lipstick in particular, it’s easier to focus on the things that make the biggest differences srather than the overall picture to such an extent that the overall picture is most delightfully distorted by our imagination.

Well, if it makes you feel good – if it makes you feel like a better, more beautiful person, then it’s not even a case of no harm done, it’s a case of a lot of good done.

Love Laura

https://neurosciencenews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/neurosciencenews.com/brain-sex-differences-18107/amp/

Maybe because male and female brains are essentially the same, but we’re brought up as “boys” and “girls”.

Perhaps we are constantly taught how to be something we’re not through other people, but a few lucky ones figure out who we really are?

That’s my takeaway from this research!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Oh my, that is so true! I really believe Haley lives inside of me all the time, and I think the fact that when ignored she feels lonely verifies her existence. The older I get, the less I really care what others think…sometimes even those closest to me. I used to really wonder what was wrong with me, but now I just consider her a gift…something or someone that I really enjoy having around. Yes, the mind and our imagination are very powerful😉

Haley😘

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?