Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jess
      Lady

So to be honest, I’m not really sure I want to transition. It’s more like I wish I could shape shift to look like whomever I wanted and come back to being a male at my fancy. But having some cleavage was always a craving I wanted. So out of impulse last week, I got some herbal supplements and started using it. I am a bit overweight so course some was already there, but I really noticed a growth since yesterday. Just last week, I was a 44 bust and now I am 46.5! I can’t tell if any weight change overall that course would affect it, but I can really feel a difference when squeezing and wearing a bra. It’s a bit embarrassing to say, but really pop with I suck in the belly. I can’t wait to be a bit more formed to show it off more.

Now some thoughts, I might just be getting swept up in wanting to transition, I tend to get easily distracted and influenced. To be honest, I always wanted to know what it felt like to have a more curvy body and female genitalia, but keep my own as well. I know talking to a therapist is going to be the best option, but really just need to write it down for myself to ground it. It’s extremely exciting to want to give in, but I know I’m going too far too quickly for my own good. But none the less, having a bit of natural cleavage is just too exciting and a sensual experience to pass up right now.

Hi Jess, you have so much in your post I’m not sure where to start to be of any help in providing you with some clear insight. I think maybe a good place to start would be to try to separate fantasy from reality and needs from wants. Just do yourself a favor and go really slow and try to figure out as you go, who you are, learning to accept you completely. If transition is ever to become a reality in your life, it will happen because you have to because you believe truly you were born into the wrong body,  for example, not because you think it might be something cool to do.

hugs, Jill

alva
      Lady

I want the same only Breast and some curves such as my butt and hips, I would like to know what kind of supplement herbs, it is the only thing I want I do not want the total transformation so I would like only curves

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

This subject comes up often enough.  Member responses are overwhelmingly negative toward supplements.  They’re a waste of money.  Snake oil.  My first hand experience backs it up.  A very small percentage of girls do seem to respond.  Marketers make wild claims based on that tiny success rate. Don’t believe them.  It’s hardly enough to gamble on.  HRT is the only proven way to get natural looking feminine curves.  Talk to your doctor.  A plan might be possible where you get the curves you want while minimizing undesirable effects.

/EA

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?