Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I did something this morning that I haven’t done before, I reposted a reply to a topic from a similar question a while ago.

I realise there will be crossovers as newer members are eager to write down their thoughts just as I am eagerly waiting to reply to them but there must be at least 50 about eg, ‘lipstick’ alone and my limited imagination is unable to come up with more ‘witty and origional’ replies.

What should I do, what do you do?

Ignore them, repost them or stop moaning?

Sally x

Don’t worry about it!! You don’t have to reply to all posts as that can become overwheming. But like you say, new people enter the site wanting to create a post, not looking at the existing, older posts, so a repeat of an older post happens. You can reply or not.

Personally, if I have an answer or can help that person I will answer it, even if it’s been done 10 times this past year. If I don’t, then I will not reply and I don’t care if my replys are wity or not, I come from my heart.

That says it all Sally. You are off the hook to continue responding I think.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?