• Creator
    Topic
    Jess
    Participant
    Registered On: January 13, 2023
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 20

I know I want my ears pierced for the first time, but what worries me the most is I work in a job that deals with a headset all shift. Now I can adjust it to be off the piercing, but my worry is since work is most likely going to pull me back into the office, possible infection from air borne since not every one cares about still being distanced or just generally washing their hands. I do everything I can to disinfect my things and not touching my face unless absolutely necessary, but an open wound makes me a bit worried. Does anyone have suggestions? I have earrings I’ve made as a clip on, but they’re not exactly satisfying. I want to look all cute with shiny black dangles or just whatever catches my fancy, but I want to be safe first and foremost.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 643

Hi Jessica,

When I had mine pierced, I was provided with a sterile cleaning solution that I was supposed to cleanse the pierced area with at least twice a day, and to do that for the 5 months they said it would take for the holes to heal.
      After the five months were up I pulled the studs out and started wearing small hoops, I still swab the pierced hole each day with the solution, and I haven’t encountered any issues with keeping my ears clean.

Hugs girl,

Ms. Lauren M

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Jasmine Andrews
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 91

I would say go ahead and get them pierced, but be hyper-vigilant about cleaning the piercing, My job requires a lot traveling, and a lot of interaction with people whose hygiene habits we have no prior knowledge of. Did I mention I got mine pierced at the end of February 2020? So I cleaned 4 times a day at a minimum

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.